well today i hit........

shiryu0

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
100,000 :D

Photo0819Medium.jpg

bought it with 52,000 miles 3 years ago :)

My odometer just passed 32k. :)

As for what the rest of the car passed, no clue!

black oil is good, it means you are getting all the carbon out of the system.

I have puled these engines apart and at 190k i still saw cross-hatching in the cyl.

XLRVIII ran his motor to 350k or something... I don't think the motor is what is going to die first.

rust? bah! i live in the desert :p .......change the oil every 3.5k :)

i think im just gonna cover the 1 and pretend i got a new car........... :D

congrats but it always hurts to see your baby getting old mine is now at 122000

What do you mean get old... They are just more expeirenced and have had more fun because they actually get driven... Mark VIII engine last forever... It's not the miles that kill them...

Get out before its to late!!

Don't undertstand why?.....

Weve talked about this before Rich..........

I would rahter have a 150000 Mile MarkVIII than a 100K. Right around then stuff starts wearing out, needing replaced. after about 150K it should be taken care of.

Mike

What do you mean get old... They are just more experienced and have had more fun because they actually get driven... Mark VIII engine last forever... It's not the miles that kill them...

I just don't like the look of numbers being so high its just my mark viii was the lowest mileage car I have ever bought. I got my first town car at 228,000

awww, 100k! cute i remember when i rolled 100, i got my 98 4~ish years ago with 75k and im about to roll 158k now

I just don't like the look of numbers being so high its just my mark viii was the lowest mileage car I have ever bought. I got my first town car at 228,000

118,000 miles was my lowest mile Mark VIII when I purchased it..

Now my lowest Mark is 166,000 and highest is 224,000... don't worry about the miles just enjoy the ride...

Members online

Back