Well, her nickname of Low-N-Slo seems accurate now.

E.M.

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I put the springs on the LS last night with a buddy of mine, and as you can probably imagine from the pics... it dropped a lot more than expected.

I bought the springs used in the classifieds here, identified as Intrax, they came on what looks like stock struts. The back is REALLY low, a lot lower than I thought it would be. Too low for me at times. It looks good when the cars cleaned up, but at the wrong angle, like the last pic in this post, it looks CRAZY low. I think I may raise the rear back up with some spring boosters for now or something until I find a better option...

Excuse the 16s on snows. At this point, I'm worried about anything else fitting. lol

49466227cq4.jpg

46352490th5.jpg

19895782qw1.jpg

66945221ch9.jpg

In my parking spot at my apartment, the ground isn't level, so the passenger side sits up where I want it to, but as you can see, the driver side is pretty well inside there... I may need to tub the rear! lol. I'm gonna have to do something to raise the back up a bit.

28246431as8.jpg

79945869aq7.jpg

But as for now... The LS is actually Low, so thats a start.

Hell yeah! I cant wait to get my set up on!

I cant wait to see yours with the width of those fenders filled in either. IMO with spacers even those most basic stock wheels like the ones you have can look good if they are in good condition. Of course I would do something about the tires, like add a aggressive set to compensate.

Nice!

I say 18's!

Actually, do you got a different size tire in the rear? It allllmost looks like it.

Nope, same size all around J. They are aggressive...ly studded. lol. They are studded Wintermark 245's. I've also got a set of the 17" chromies that will be going on once the weather warms up with some more performance oriented all-seasons on them.

I DO like the drop and the stance, but its just too low for these crappy CT roads in places.

i had intrax on my t-bird and they felt like they never stopped settling; not nearly as bad as my brother's 93 formula on intrax. eibach's on the LS now, so far so good. you should be okay, its the front you have to worry about. looks nice even on those 16's!

The front looks good. DAMN!!!!! The rearend is LOW.:eek: You got anything in the trunk?

Dead hookers. I took them out but the stance didnt change. Besdes, I like the smell.

In all seriousness, my books and my golf bag are back there. No more than 25-30 lbs.

looks good i cant wait till spring to put mine on and put the rims back on too

man that's out of control low. the front sits nice. the rears need to go up. adjust the links a bit and it will go up automatically. :shifty:

I dont know what kind of truck you used to drive 605, but the LS sits like a :q:q:q:qing JEEP to me. lol

Looks nice on the front, and yeah, the back seems a little low. Then again, I'm used to driving an '87 Trans-Am for the past 5 years....talk about LOW seats!

Members online

Back