well fock... (health problems)

Former Member

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I dont know many of you people personally. but i feel like i gotta tell someone. i dont know why. maybe help my cope with it more.

apparently i cant win at life lol. i finally get to where i want to be with my car and bike. Now i got cancer. it sucks i guess. im not in pain or anything but its just kind of weird to actually hear that you have it. Its the lance armstong kind. or nonseminomatous for people who know what that is. basically it can only be treated with chemo and/or surgery.

im sure ill get through it. just sucks that i dont have any insurence. i was actually in the middle of getting health care when i had to go to the ER one night for pain. that was april 17th. been off work since, and hopefully go back in 2 weeks. Had to have surgery already and they removed my ball (sucks ass, feels like im an outcast more then i already was). now i get to go through CT scans and chest xrays and what not.

it puts things into perspective though. i'm not asking for pity or anything. just felt like i had to get it out there and tell some people. its kind of frustrating though dealing with all these damn groups and hospitals and bill people.

sorry to hear it man. One of my best friends had this in High school.. They actually put him on pain killers after the surgery which led to an addiction, and last year he passed away from an overdose.

Anyways, I hope everything works out for you!! Lol, and its not like your an outcast.. this is actually a very common cancer in men.

That's one of my biggest fears, man. That's why I check them ALL THE TIME :lol:

Anyways, best of luck with the recovery!

i recently had a scare with some health issues thought i might have cancer but luckily i was just super paranoid and im ok but my girlfriend; who im breaking up with as we speak found out she has cervical cancer and may never be able to have kids.. so i feel your pain buddy .. just stay tough you will make it....

thanks guys.

sorry to hear some of your stories too.

even worse news... i ran a 15.5 at the track on saturday

sorry to hear bro..ehh..I've only had one all my life...and i have a son too...so it still works...lol anyway...keep ya head up...

now I feel bad...I have to go appoligize to werner now.

I freind of mine went thru all that you are going thru back in '88. He got married in '95 and they had a bueatiful little girl in '99. So it's not all bad. Keep the faith and I will add you to our prayers also.

thanks guys.

sorry to hear some of your stories too.

even worse news... i ran a 15.5 at the track on saturday

Well at least you are keeping things in the right perspective!!

:D

Life can be tough, just have to remember to keep the right attitude and do your best!

hang in there bro, life is what you make of it.. not what it throws AT you.

can you put this into perspective for all of us and tell us how old you are?
(knowing age has no bearing on cancer) I'm just curious.

also, running 15.5 isn't the end of the world..just like cancer.

Your just "SLOW" but you can be a "slow survivor" and overcome it.
it's all about how you look at things.

for conversations sake.

My first passes in the mark 8 were 15.30's quicker than your slow ass, but..slow non the less.
you'll get faster, keep trying.

You know, my defense partner back in high school when I played ice hockey came into the locker room one day at practice and said he had a hard time sitting down. We all joked that it was the new chick he was dating giving him blue balls. Turns out he had testicular cancer. We then called him "the one nut wonder" after all was said and done and he was ok.

Anyway, hope you caught it soon enough to not be a real big problem. Best of luck with the chemo and insurance and all that.

Damn, that kinda news is hard to hear. Hope you get through it OK.

In the mean-time, stop drinkin that Mountain Dew. :p

Unless its REAL mountain dew (you know, the kind that comes in a mason jar), in which case, enjoy! :D

be strong man... with some of the hurdles life throws at us..it thrusts all the goofing around on this site into the ubiquitous form of self examination

all the best luck

hmmm 15.5 with the weight reduction? LMFAO Sorry man! Its not a joking matter, but the humor can be seen.

your right sully..definately have to keep a positive attitude.. psychological wellness helps with physical ailments

Wow, sorry to hear, hope everything works out, brings back the time I went to the doc's and was told of my health issues and that any day could be the day. Stay strong bro!

You know, my defense partner back in high school when I played ice hockey came into the locker room one day at practice and said he had a hard time sitting down. We all joked that it was the new chick he was dating giving him blue balls. Turns out he had testicular cancer.

Guy who was a vet at my job when I was new who took me under his wing and helped show me the ropes ends up always in pain if he sits certain ways, he thinks it's just his back and he's sleeping wrong or something, ends up being terrible cancer that was way past operable and about to kill him.
My boss could never eat most types of food for a majority of his life without getting real sick, he ends up having stomach cancer. For decades he just thought he was allergic to most foods. Strange the way things like that work out.

I'm scared. :shifty: :D :p

Sorry about your bum deal triklb.

is it malignant or melanoma? if not then you got nothing to worry about with the right cancer treatement...if any of the two or both then better get your funeral ready. Srry to hear :/

its treatable. its nonseminoma. im honestly not sure if that means its maligment or melonoma.

I turn 22 on wednesday (may 6th, happy birthday huh?) lol.

Thanks guys, it really helps to see a thread full of replys from people i kind of hardly know. I just have one request, if you add me to your church prayer group make sure i go in as "trilkb" LOL.

Ive been trying to joke about it and all. especially when the surgery was happening. i wanted to keep it so i could literally give my left nut for something or someone. Now to me its kind of past the joking state and just into the "lets fix it" state of mind. but i dont get mad at people who joke. it sucks though i was at a party last night and cancer came up and everyone was joking about it. im like...well...i might have cancer depending on what my doctor says tomorrow. but i didnt say anything. just kept drinking :lol:

15.5 isnt my worst.

15.073 @93.25mph is my best so far. i was just not happy to see 15.5 lol

is it malignant or melanoma? if not then you got nothing to worry about with the right cancer treatement...if any of the two or both then better get your funeral ready. Srry to hear :/

your a F*ck up tweet... and it's not malignant or melanoma you stupid f*ck... it's malignant or benign

you make me sick every time you post... go away already

in my case i think there is seminoma and nonseminoma. seminoma was treatable by radiation. nonseminoma is treatable by chemo. im not a cancer guru or anything. and to be honest i try to not think about it to much latly

To the OP; my buddy Ed back in MO had the same thing happen to him at age 20 (5 years ago). He lost one and had chemo for a while. He's fine now and somehow managed to get more play with just one than he did with two. Guess curiosity gets the best of 'em. Havent seen him in a year but he was doing very well after everything....

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back