Welcome to the LVC South East Chapter

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Local Chapter for those living in the Southeast - AL, AR, LA, MS, GA, FL, TN, NC, and SC

To join this chapter - click here

We need a Chapter President and a Chapter Vice President. Any volunteers?

Joeychgo said:

Local Chapter for those living in the Southeast - AL, AR, LA, MS, GA, FL, TN, NC, and SC

To join this chapter - click here

We need a Chapter President and a Chapter Vice President. Any volunteers?

I'm Tennessee but can hook up with anyone in the south. I don't know about volunteering for chapter pres or vp but I'd like to be involved in chapter meetings and such. Anyone else out there?

I am part of the Southeast chapter, but everyone else seems to be too far south or too far north. Any ideas on meets? Wicked Ls had some in Tampa. I would like to know more of what is expected of a VP or Pres. Also I know there are alot of people in Atlanta, Tampa, Miami, Orlando, what are some locations of the die hard car enthusiasts?

I've run across several folks from the Atl area on here. Its about 4.5-5 hrs to Jax from here depending on how you drive =) It might be easier to meet smewhere near here at least if guys from AL and TN would be coming. We could always do something small and organize something big for later too.

I might be a little biased but I think Knoxville would be a great place for meeting. It's centrally located (maybe a bit of a drive from the Florida panhandle but Tampa is a little too far south for some IMHO. Not only that, but the Tail of the Dragon is very close by. Some of us TN guys ran it a few weeks ago and had a blast.

Members online

No members online now.
Back