Welcome to the LVC North East Chapter

Stock Wheels with Sumitomo HTR+

Hey Guys... I'm in Jersey, Just bought a set of Cobra-R's from GENO (LMS) for my '98 Midnight Grey LSC... So I got the Chrome Stock Wheels with Sumitomo HTR+ 245/50/16 with about 10K life left. Stock wheels are in decent shape.

KNOW ANYBODY WHO WANTS THEM...?

:cool:

Yes I'm sorry I read your post and then was thinking Oldschool1. My apologies

Dereck said:
Hi Codewise

You must be confusing me with someone else I wasn't at the October 2nd meet :(

Regards

Dereck

Dereck said:
Hi All

I joined the North East Chapter :) which means the NE chapter is the first chapter to go international :wave

Now Katshot and I can have a fight about the reliability of English cars at the next Philadelphia OCB breakfast meet I go to :D , looking like it will be May 2005

Regards

Dereck

Can't wait.

Jamler3 said:
Hey Guys... I'm in Jersey, Just bought a set of Cobra-R's from GENO (LMS) for my '98 Midnight Grey LSC... So I got the Chrome Stock Wheels with Sumitomo HTR+ 245/50/16 with about 10K life left. Stock wheels are in decent shape.

KNOW ANYBODY WHO WANTS THEM...?

:cool:

Maybe. How much?

Did this thread die? Are we going to elect a pres and vice? Did we just drop this like a hot potato?

:ballon

Absentee ballots

Thank you guys. I really appreciate the nomination(s). Even with pending snow on the ground, I'm unavailable for anything in addition to our current car meets.

I'm a member of several boards (in no particular order);
ClassicLincons.com
LincolnForum.com
LINCOLNvsCADILLAC.COM
WestCoastLincolns.com
GMvsFORD.COM
FordForum.com
FordForumS.com
GrandMarq.Net
LincolnsOnline.com
FORDvsCHEVY.com
to name a few.

Everywhere I go, I'm treated like family and I respect you guys and gals as if you were my brothers and sisters. I would need a clone to be any more involved. Someone whom would be more appropriate for the position would be Jack "HizHonor" Cahan, a 1992 Lincoln TownCar Signature Series owner and all around nice guy. HizHonor has the knowledge, wisdom, and patience to initiate, organise, and carryout the esteemed position of Grand Pubaa!

Thank you again for the considerations!

John "OldSchool" Dancy

codewize said:
Excellent reference. Oh yes there I am working on the flaming Fleetwood. Good job keeping the data available LOL

Thanks
i dont care who we elect. i just want to be part of it, and i really think that now as we get in to the colder monthes it would be the best time to put this together so by spring all our ducks are in a row and we can start to enjoy being a real car club. there are plenty of our cars out there and plenty of people whom are enthusiasts just looking for a place to hang there hat. i have ple :L nty of pegs.
Eric

What??????? You mean this looks like I might have acutally thought it through? LOL

People are just too busy over the summer months. So you will see alot of new things coming alon during the next 3 months - in prep for spring.

The chapters are only one part.

I am hoping to have a decision in a day or two as to Pres & VP

ERIC1 said:
i dont care who we elect. i just want to be part of it, and i really think that now as we get in to the colder monthes it would be the best time to put this together so by spring all our ducks are in a row and we can start to enjoy being a real car club. there are plenty of our cars out there and plenty of people whom are enthusiasts just looking for a place to hang there hat. i have ple :L nty of pegs.
Eric

Members online

Back