Welcome to the LVC Central Plains Chapter

pepperman said:
What we need is a President and Vice President, Joey asked me if i wanted to President a couple of months ago but my situation would make it difficult for me to do the job . I nominate KBOB if he wants it.
I agree, we need motivated people who can devote some time to being Prez and VP. Unfortunately, I'm unable to fill either of those requirements at this time. Thanks for the nod, though.

I think I just joined this little group here. The meet in October sounds good...it is in my home town. I would be happy to show people around or maybe point you guys in the right direction for a good hotel or whatnot. Bricktown downtown is the happening spot right now. So if you guys want to try and meet out here, you are more than welcome. Pm me if you guys are interested, and I will send you my cell phone number.

Take care and drive careless.

Joe

I figured I would join now. Gonna be going out to school in austin in 2 weeks.

Just joined....

YouthKwest said:
I think I just joined this little group here. The meet in October sounds good...it is in my home town. I would be happy to show people around or maybe point you guys in the right direction for a good hotel or whatnot. Bricktown downtown is the happening spot right now. So if you guys want to try and meet out here, you are more than welcome. Pm me if you guys are interested, and I will send you my cell phone number.

Take care and drive careless.

Joe

Just joined and am interested in meeting other owners in the OKC area and finding out if therer any plans for a get toghether.... Have a '94 Conti....

ChazzInOk said:
Just joined and am interested in meeting other owners in the OKC area and finding out if therer any plans for a get toghether.... Have a '94 Conti....
Fort Worth Texas here :W :waving:

Chazz,

I would be happy to meet up with you, but right now my car is at Audio Midwest getting a system put in. It has been there 3 weeks already. Tedious work, but it should look, function, and sound nice in the end. I am near Norman other than that.

Joe

Fort Worth here :D

got a 97 blk on blk LSC MK8 on 20's

Love this car I always seem to have random groups of people standing around it and am constantly having to answer questions on it.

Hey guys, Pittsburg, KS and Brookside, KC send greetings. New member as of this week. Would like to hear from y'all if a local meet or show gets set up. Let's get some chapter meetings going, even if its local area only. Please post or e-mail me, Kevin, to discuss. I've got a '49 Cosmopolitan convertible and a '94 MK VIII I just got. Factory hot rods rule- Lincolns, I mean!!!!

Another member hailing from the the great state of Texas. Originally from Victoria, now in Austin for work and school.

I come from both sides of the Lincoln Vs Cadillac fence, got a '92 Cadillac Brougham for my 16th birthday and just recently got rid of it in favor of an '02 Lincoln LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back