Welcome to the LVC Central Plains Chapter

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the LVC Central Plains Chapter

Local Chapter for those living in the Central Plains - OK, NM, KS, CO, SD, ND, NE, WY, and MT and TX

To join this chapter - click here

We need a Chapter President and a Chapter Vice President. Any volunteers?

I am the first central plains member i guess, i am not sure how qualified i am to be a chapter pres, but if no one else wants it i'll try for a last resort! anyway I live in Olathe Kansas, which is a subberb of Kansas City. :Beer :bow: :Beer

hey, viiiball welcome i signed up early this evening. I live in Hartshorne, Oklahoma. :cool:

"I'm reporting for duty" LOL!! Sand Springs here, just outside of Tulsa. I nominate viiiball as Chapter President (especially if he can get us tickets to the Big XII championship game). And I nominate pepperman for VP since a guy that posts such great eye-candy can't be bad.

Last edited:
Kbob said:
"I'm reporting for duty" LOL!! Sand Springs here, just outside of Tulsa. I nominate viiiball as Chapter President (especially if he can get us tickets to the Big XII championship game). And I nominate pepperman for VP since a guy that posts such great eye-candy can't be bad.

I think it's weird that Texas is considered in the Central Plains? I never would have thought that. Oh well I have joined as well. :L

The chapters are new -- and they are somewhat large -- the plan is that as the numbers of members of a chapter rise - we will divide them ----

so for example --- the Midwest Chapter will probably get split at some point to Upper midwest and lower midwest - meaning Detroit and Chicago - for example.......

Once we see how this chapter develops, and where members are, we'll break t apart into more logical areas --- But we have to get it going first.....

i dunno if i got time tto do pres duties but i can check into it

HEY HEY HEY!!! Lubbock, Texas checkin in!!!! Don't know what to say bout me. But as for my LS it's a 2001 3.9L V8.

So what's next on the agenda for our Central Group?

Add one more representing TX from deep in the heart of San Antonio, we should plan some kind of meet or something maybe a weekend somewhere. School is getting ready to let out and I am always up for doing stuff during the break.

New member from NM. Currently we own 7 Cadillacs: 1954 and 1955 Series 62 Convertibles, 1966 DeVille Convertible, 3 XLRs and an Escalade. We like Caddys. Would always be looking for some sort of driving event or get together as excuse to drive the cars somewhere.

jamsto said:
New member from NM. Currently we own 7 Cadillacs: 1954 and 1955 Series 62 Convertibles, 1966 DeVille Convertible, 3 XLRs and an Escalade. We like Caddys. Would always be looking for some sort of driving event or get together as excuse to drive the cars somewhere.
Welcome to the board, jamsto!! What a collection of Caddy's you have! :Beer

dallas here. maybe not a member but should be :Beer :Bang

Just joined....Live in Dallas and just inherited a 1988 TC pretty good condition for the age. I absolutely love this car but have a couple of fixits I need to do.

Just joined, living in Las cruces NM. I Got a 02 V8 LS Blk with the factory chrome rims. I got it used for a great deal, I paid 20,500 with 35,000 miles on it. Well I think I got a great deal. I gotta gets some pics so I can show off!!!
:L

Any rallies in the making in the Central plains area any time soon? :Beer

Not as of yet. We need to get this chapter organized and moving on things.

02BlkNightLS said:
Just joined, living in Las cruces NM. I Got a 02 V8 LS Blk with the factory chrome rims.
:W to the club!

I'm already a member of the midwest chapter? Can I join both? :D

Our cousins(Thunderbirds and Cougars) are going to be having a huge national meet in OKC in October. I'll be making the trip down. Maybe we can plan something around that time also.

Thomas from Nebraska

Thomas A said:
Our cousins(Thunderbirds and Cougars) are going to be having a huge national meet in OKC in October. I'll be making the trip down. Maybe we can plan something around that time also.

Thomas from Nebraska
Sounds like a good idea to me.

What we need is a President and Vice President, Joey asked me if i wanted to President a couple of months ago but my situation would make it difficult for me to do the job . I nominate KBOB if he wants it.

KC96LSC Checkin in

Hello All,

Have been a member of the Mark VIII club for 4 years. Starting to redo some things on and in the Mark (Seats, Carpet, Mats and Head liner) and started looking around and found you guys GREAT! I have looked all around and have found some options on new leather seats kits. Do any of you Recommend a company that you have seen there product? Just lost my first airbag. Rear left a rock was lodged in-between bag and support eventually wore a hole in it.
$300.00 to have ford fix it. If anyone has suggestions or advise I have open ears. I look forward to talking with some of you. viiiball I live in Roeland Park We should hook up sometime. I've got a 96 toreador / lite Graphite 17's x 8 245s and sencer lowered. I get many compliments on it.

Take care and glad to find you all!

Greg

Members online

No members online now.
Back