Weird!!

YUNGDEW

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I'm looking to paint my LS8 Leguna Seca Blue, I started searching on Google images and WOAH! what do I see?? I believe this LS belongs to somebody on here (RollinLS)<--- I Think?? LOL!! I need your input on this color....

img_8708.jpg

That's pretty funny. As for the color it's not bad. I think there are more subtle colors that compliment the car much better.

I think that blue would look nice on the LS if you tint the windows and get rid of all amber on the car..keep is to red, blues, and whites :p and chrome

That is one of my favorite colors for the M3. One of my dream cars :[

I think that would look sick on an LS.

And yea that is pretty funny to see Rollin's LS right there in front of it lol!

I would think that monaco or mystic blue metallic would look great on the car.

Wow, that color definitely pops. With something that vibrant in a color you're gonna need some SHINY (mega-chrome) rims to compliment it (just a little substantiation practice when you have to explain to your significant other why you had to drop another 2500 for new rims and tires after your killer paint job is done).

TRU

on car domain there is a car with that color..and it's a two tone as well..the other color is white

Wow, that color definitely pops. With something that vibrant in a color you're gonna need some SHINY (mega-chrome) rims to compliment it (just a little substantiation practice when you have to explain to your significant other why you had to drop another 2500 for new rims and tires after your killer paint job is done).

TRU

Not necessarily. That blue is amazing against a flat black...

Flat black wheels, 5% tint, blacked out grill... Would look amazing

I'd personally go for that darker BMW blue.

+1, there is a LS400 that color around here and it looks like dog do. In my opinion I think thats not a good color for a sedan. Looks ok on a coupe.

:cool:

IMO chrome on that color looks way off.

I say go with the blue then use ivory white (bleach white, whatever) tribal signs on the sides of your LS. would go good with some 2tone tails as well :-D

I say go with the blue then use ivory white (bleach white, whatever) tribal signs on the sides of your LS. would go good with some 2tone tails as well :-D

I hope to god this is another one of your jokes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back