We are pimps

Lincolns Own

Beast In Disguise
Reaction score
wow, there was a special on our news station on teen drag racing. in the program, they show a Mark VIII racing away as the cops come! my mom thought it was me, so i had to come up with lots-o-evidence to show that it was a gen.2 mark VIII. its a good vid, some of u street racers should watch :p

BTW: its the all black car with HID's :p

*that will be me one day, dont tell my mom*
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/5297665/detail.html

"I don't think they see it from our point of view. Sure it's against the law, but if we go out to a track, it's, like, $20 to race and not everybody can afford that every single weekend," Higgs said.

WTF!? They buy gas, beer, pizza, cigs, whatever... but you can't find $20 to go to a track? Gimme a break.

over here in FL, one of the tracks is $15 to race as many times as you want, until your motor blows up!

In the last three years 6 people have died from illegal street racing? ok...thats 2 a year...first, wheres the proof that that was street racing...obviously they cant tell if it was an organised event like they are hunting down, cuz if it was, and they were there, there wouldnt have been a race? and secondly...how many people die each year from regular motor vehicle accidents? I know at our fire dept there were 2 deaths in one week a while back from drunk drivers...mabey they should spend more time cutting down on drunk driving. Get a life PIGS!

btw, the vid dont work for me

thats exactly what my dad said. why have a whole division for street racing if theres only 2 deaths a year?

we've had 109 homocides alone this year, i think the families of those victims would feel better if we spent our time looking for the killers instead of looking for street racers.

MrWilson said:
In the last three years 6 people have died from illegal street racing? ok...thats 2 a year...first, wheres the proof that that was street racing...obviously they cant tell if it was an organised event like they are hunting down, cuz if it was, and they were there, there wouldnt have been a race? and secondly...how many people die each year from regular motor vehicle accidents? I know at our fire dept there were 2 deaths in one week a while back from drunk drivers...mabey they should spend more time cutting down on drunk driving. Get a life PIGS!

agreed... but also cops should be busting people who use drugs. cops in NYC were hard asses, when i used to go see street racing. but we were in my friends cougar (not worked at all) and one night we all got stopped in a police barracade, they told my friend to pop his hood. hahaha the look on the cops face was priceless, he saw the most mintest, cleanest 3.8L V6 motor in the world....lol

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
agreed... but also cops should be busting people who use drugs. cops in NYC were hard asses, when i used to go see street racing. but we were in my friends cougar (not worked at all) and one night we all got stopped in a police barracade, they told my friend to pop his hood. hahaha the look on the cops face was priceless, he saw the most mintest, cleanest 3.8L V6 motor in the world....lol

lol, they are just pissed that their cars arent fast :)

i think they were pissed that they could not bust us for anything, my friend just basically said to the officer "i was just passing through and got caught in the road block". i was trying really hard not to laugh, the whole time...hahaa!

GMAN, Sealy is shut down... New owner said he was not making any money and defaulted on the purchase. Hopefully the old owner will open it up next year again since it was owner financed. Sounds like he made some good money on the default.... :) Baytown is still open and so is one over near beltway east and north mt houston...

first off speeding on city street is illegel and second...speeding is against the law.. you cant just go to a spot and find drug dealer but you can find a spot where there is street racer....

drag strip is closed for the season( late sept - mid oct) here and its like 50 bucks, save your money for the street

MrWilson said:
lol, they are just pissed that their cars arent fast :)

LoL come down to FL and tell that to one of the cops in the Z28's They'll smoke you and then give you a ticket for saying they were slow ;)

There is only one drag strip near my house, but its about 45 minutes away. If there were more Tracks, more kids would stop drag racing.

I go to the track all the time and used to street race quite a bit, not really anymore. I have nothing against street racing as long as everyone knows what the consequenses are and people race in a secluded area were there is not much traffic or pedestrians.

KainDTE said:
LoL come down to FL and tell that to one of the cops in the Z28's They'll smoke you and then give you a ticket for saying they were slow ;)

Don't forget about the hooked up unmarked Marauder's. I saw a red one the other day that had someone pulled over.

FHP_Burg_Marauder1.jpg

FHP_Burg_Marauder3.jpg

FHP_2002_B4C_Camaro_at_Troop_C_1.jpg

KainDTE said:

K, let em smoke me. Ill get off at the next exit, and they will be smoking me and forget about that ticket :D

lincolnboy said:
first off speeding on city street is illegel and second...speeding is against the law.. you cant just go to a spot and find drug dealer but you can find a spot where there is street racer....

acutally, it's a lot easier to find a dealer than it is a street racer. just go to ANY CLUB in your city.

The policeman/women on the beat responds to the officer in charge. The OIC responds to the demands of the chief, who responds to the political climate in the town or state where they live. So just like a fireman the policemen respond as directed, some with more ability than others. So get off of the policemans back & direct your logical comments where they belong, to the polititions, who often without logic rush to the demands of Sam & Sally citizen who are complaining about the noise or the hyped up newsreport. Yes, on the whole I support the police responces. I have been to funerals for some who have driven when they shouldn't have, that my friend is sad. Ed

Six people may have died "street racing." IE. going out of control, hitting people watching,ect.

But how many people died as a result of reckless driving, informal racing from stop lights, or through stop lights, or just through traffic?

Members online

Back