Wasted time.

like so many you are narrow minded, bigots burned crosses, Bob just doesn't care for blacks, there is a difference. I do feel sorry for you.
This would be funny if you weren't serious.

...in all fairness, I think if you want to have an honest discussion of race, you also have to do so with percentages in mind.

White's make up a considerably larger segment of the population than other minorities. So if you want to do an analysis as Foxpaws has, you don't consider simply the total number, you calculate the percentage of the populations, or percentage of the population in a position to do so, who engage in such illegal behavior.

Of course, in doing so, you wouldn't be impugning a race, but perhaps a specific subculture, independent of race.

My hypothesis on white male financial sector CEOs is calculated using a multiscale finite element method for partial differential equations posed in domains with rough boundaries. By using this formula you can see why my conclusions are correct.

6444e43f56eb7ffe1391df8f64c4943f.png

Number of Financial sector CEOs – X

Number of Financial sector CEOs who are white – H

Number of Financial sector CEOs who are male – H

Number of Financial sector CEOs who are making more than me – k

Number of Financial sector CEOs who are guilty of white collar crime – d

Number of Financial sector CEOs who will be hurt by this financial crisis – g

Number of Financial sector CEOs who will actually make money on the current bailout program - Q

Number of Financial sector CEOs who will be forced to live in their parent's basements, work at McDonalds with a web cam broadcasting them live at ww.WhiteCollarCrooks.com to deter future crime and placed on a list (similar to sex offenders) so we know where they live. = Zero

:p

WOW! THERE ARE SOME HEAVY PREJUDICES HERE! And I must say I'm not totally Innocent. I don't like those people who have things that I don't have and I want! That pisses me off! And those people who wear slip on shoes with no laces, You see how they walk, like their better than anyone else, I HATE THAT!!! Then you have those people with the red shirts,DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THEM!!!!!!:Bang :Bang :Bang :Bang :Bang :Bang :Bang :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: OH YAH AND PEOPLE WITH LESS THAN 600 POSTS!!!!! AND THOSE WITH MORE THAN 600 POSTS!!!! MYSELF EXCLUDED OF COURSE!!

Then you have those people with the red shirts,DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THEM!!!!!!
I was so close to not making your list, then you mention the red shirt thing. :( And since I'm a big OU fan, I guess we can never be friends :D

Also in all fairness other races do act as you stated Bob but they act as an individual. What sucks is I could have my degree, be a hard working, honest citizen and decent human being, but you would not give me the time of day cause you would look at me and see that I am black. So instantly in your mind you have already determined how you feel about me before I have even spoken one word. You know what I'm Saying! Joke man, I had too.

Members online

Back