Washed cars today

Silver_LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The weather was awsome today, actually could have done with less humidity but oh well. Took some pics, cause I know we all like pictures.. :D

CleanCars001.gif

CleanCars002.gif

CleanCars003.gif

CleanCars007.gif

CleanCars009.gif

CleanCars015.gif

CleanCars019.gif

Nice! I see you got your grille color matched. Hadn't seen that yet, I think. Looks good.

Wife car got the wax yesterday, did the hood, roof, and trunk of the LS today and will finish the rest tomorrow. (yeah I'm kinda lazy.)

yo where is that pic from...everytime i c u post...i die laffinn inside...

That's the one and only Jeremy Clarkson. He is a host on the BBC show Top Gear. I highly recommend checking it out sometime if you have never seen it. The pic is from a few years ago when he reviewed the Ariel Atom

BBC America, if you have digital cable.

Seems BBC has blocked US IP addresses from viewing full episodes online on their web viewer site.

I am not a huge Top Gear fan, they are ANTI FORD, GM AND CHRYSLER. I do watch it though, they really drive cars hard as hell, they drifted a 600 Benz and 760 BMW.

If you want to watch it in the US you have to catch it when its on BBC America every once in awhile....or go here and download it.

I really like your LS!

Nice neighborhood too btw

Thanks Andrizzle, your is awsome too. I really want my headlights done like yours.

The neighborhood is pretty small, I think the population of my town (village) is like 1,600 people. Most of the town is older, I wish the trees in the newer development would GROW UP! lol.

I remember when I bought the beater Suburban and posted pics, someone said something about doesn't everyone in MN have one... I think it might be close to true, 7 out of 11 houses on my block have a Suburban or Tahoe / Expedition. The pic of my LS where you can see my beater, you can also see the hose next door has a white one. Sorry for the babaling, just made me laugh.

Yea he's a pretty cool guy, our neighborhood is also a little more.... "mature" not so many younger people, which is nice in its own way. He hauls peoples house hold goods when they move. They are some of the highest paid drivers out there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back