Wanted! 97 - 98 lsc - cash in hand ready to buy

Daviddc114

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Years ago i owned a 97 LSC and i missed that car since i sold it.
i am looking for a car i can keep forever, a collector piece i can tinker with, not a daily driver, that being said here is what i am looking for.

97 or 98
MUST BE BLACK ON BLACK
i am looking for one with the factory heated seat option and moonroof option.
i am trying to find something with good miles, under 100k, its not a big deal if its around 100k as long as its what i am looking for but i definetly dont want one with 150k+

i dont care if it needs minor stuff like HIDs or if the air suspension has a bad bag or anything like that i am just loojing for a straight car that i can have in my garage. I have cash in hand and if your too far i have a shipper to pick it up and can pay when he picks it up. I am a serious buyer and i have been trying to find this car for a while. PM me anytime. Thanks, Dave.

i am looking for a car i can keep forever, a collector piece i can tinker with, not a daily driver, that being said here is what i am looking for.

97 or 98
MUST BE BLACK ON BLACK
i am trying to find something with good miles, under 100k, its not a big deal if its around 100k as long as its what i am looking for but i definetly dont want one with 150k+

i dont care if it needs minor stuff like HIDs or if the air suspension has a bad bag or anything like that i am just loojing for a straight car that i can have in my garage. I have cash in hand and if your too far i have a shipper to pick it up and can pay when he picks it up. I am a serious buyer and i have been trying to find this car for a while. PM me anytime. Thanks, Dave.

Go to cars.com, there's a black on black (it's listed as blue/grey) for sale at M&M in Philly. Needs airbags or compressor (guy says it pumps up when you start it......), and it's 2295. I was going to go look at it, but I really don't have the money right now.

Good luck. Oh, it's a 97.

97 or 98
MUST BE BLACK ON BLACK

Are you still looking? I have what you are looking for here in Alabama. Let me know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back