Video: Does anyone know what this noise is from?

blacknchrome

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what is causing this noise coming from my rear driver-side wheel. It has been getting worse as time goes on. I am also noticing a tumble coming from the rear when I am going between 15-30 Mph. I just replaced the rear tires thinking it was uneven wear from all the smokey 1 wheel peels... Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Video Apr 29, 8 28 09 PM - YouTube

Mine is doing the exact same thing.

Infact tonight I went out with a can of WD-40 and sprayed everything I can think of.

I'm leaning to my shocks....the shock bushings.

I noticed as I was under it I had the wife push the car down and then go to the wheel the car would lift up and it would stop.

I even made a video myself...lol

I hope someone can jump in that may have fixed this.....and I know for mine it's not the sway bar or sway bar end links.

That's crazy we're both experiencing the same thing at the same time. Hopefully it's nothing too serious, and someone can chime in on this.

Mine is both rears, not just one side.

But I also think I may have a bearing going out.

I have an alignment coming up and he's darn good and finding odd things too, he may just be able to pin point it.

stugots said:
Just the one side? SE Michigan, where at? If you don't mind me asking.

Just the one side, i guess there's more than one part that needs to be installed? I live in Royal Oak and work in Birmingham.

Just the one side, i guess there's more than one part that needs to be installed? I live in Royal Oak and work in Birmingham.

I'd like to know what parts are needed besides an axle nut and bearing.

I'm sure the labor cost is most of it due to them removing the knuckle.

I'm ordering bearings and nuts today and hope to get this done by this weekend.

Members online

Back