'Vette vs LS

M4rk

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Which is faster? I have a story..

Yo so today I pulled up to a f**** light and this old f**** guy pulls up beside me and all in this red 'vette so I honk at him two f**** times to get his attention and he nods so when the light turns green we f**** gun it and he misses first and second LMAO..... so I launch perfectly, merk my tires lots of smoke, chirp in 3rd gear cause of my supercharger tune so I'm like pulling 3 cars on him doing 70 and I leave him in the dust. My gf sitting in the back even took a pic:

corvettelolz.jpg

Oh and what are those lights on my dash? Please help the car surged afterwards and smoking from under hood coolant boiling in the plastic jug thingy. I'm high school student need a cheap fix.

Discuss.

LOLLLLL

If you would have did a swap and added some nas you would have smoked him even faster!!

zioj2b.jpg

:bsflag:

What is a "supercharger tune"?

Obviously photo shop rear view mirror, no reflection of head rest or girl friend, and in perfect focus. Not to mention the photo shop hands on the steering wheel. With that pegged temperature gage it may never run again.

Please!!!!!!!

Oh and what are those lights on my dash? Please help the car surged afterwards and smoking from under hood coolant boiling in the plastic jug thingy. I'm high school student need a cheap fix.

have you replaced the degas bottle? Coils? Plugs? Converted the hydraulic fan to electric? Replaced the DCCV?

Start there first....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

First when saw the thread title, i started thinking....okay not this sh#t again, who is this fcukin retard.

But, Mark, you da man.

Everything is obviously explainable: 1) He as big hands 2) Hes using cruise control 3) His nav has the mind of Charlie Sheen 4) After he was done racing he put the car in park, but it was soo fast that the speedo couldn't register. 5) He choped off the roof, took out the head rests and his girlfriend was ducking. :D:D

I love those Canadian roads, they're like German race tracks! And M4rk, the only light you need to worry about is the "WINNING" display, and while racing a puny Vette, it was inevitably going to turn on.

I love this!

Oh man, those hands made me shoot iced tea out of my nose LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back