vert for 12.5

It's been around for a while. Ugly as sin and overpriced, that pretty much sums it up.

It was on E Bay a few days ago with a buy it now of $9950 or something close to that. He had it listed on here a while back but got beat down for obvious reasons. I think it looks pretty good. I love verts. I had an 06 GT vert and really miss it. I don't think it looks bad with the top down. I was dying to buy the black one Chris had but couldn't afford it at the time

its funny kuz i sold mine almost 2 years ago, and he has been trying to sell his since before I put mine up for sale.

I loved the one you had. It really was a beautiful car. The guy who bought your Collectors lives 10 mins from my house. It would have been funny to have two of your cars end up down here!

Looks like somebody could really get a black eye not paying attention to that door pillar....

What's bad about the car posted here is that I have seen it for sale in NY, LA, and I think someone has seen it in another state on CL. I remember back when they were asking around 15K for it. I wouldn't want it period, not even for 2K

The looks of it just don't set right with me but I never have liked any convertible, unless it was the electric hard top style like the Vette, Lexus, etc...

If it was actually done well I wouldn't hate them so much. They just look like they were thrown together. That's not something I could deal with.

If it was actually done well I wouldn't hate them so much. They just look like they were thrown together. That's not something I could deal with.

Agreed...I think since "they were ahead of their time", they could have hard topped it to fold away into the trunk area and look good at the same time. Now that would have been nice but a Mark like that would have been around 50K or more, new!

I'd like to see it with the top up. And also a vid of the top in operation. And I wonder if it has chassis braces and reinforcements to keep it from flexing and turning into a rattletrap.

I'd like to see it with the top up. And also a vid of the top in operation. And I wonder if it has chassis braces and reinforcements to keep it from flexing and turning into a rattletrap.

There are pics of it on ebay with the top up. Also, add South Florida to the list of the places it has been advertised.

It looks just as ugly w/ the top up and from what I remember the braceing was reallly shoddy on the vert's.

Members online

No members online now.
Back