Verde rims

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone seen this rim on the LS.

www.car-rims.com/detail.aspx?ID=605

I'm thinking about going with this rim on my LS. To me it has that luxury and sporty look rolled into one. I currently have panther 330 20" now, but where i'm at everybody has them. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks

I've seen someone on cardomain with those on a n LS.

They look good!! I'm not a big fan of 20's... they kind of cross the line from sporty to show/ghetto style. But that doesn't change that it's a good looking wheel.

You made an interesting comment - "everyone around here has them" - meaning the samme wheel as you. Now you want to be different and stand out, which is fine. I don't know about Hampton, but in the Dallas - Ft Worth area, if you stand out, soon your stand out is for sale in Mexico, after being stolen from your driveway in the middle of the night. Be sure to lock 'em down tight. At least it will deter them for a few minutes. :D

lifer@writeme.com said:
You made an interesting comment - "everyone around here has them" - meaning the samme wheel as you. Now you want to be different and stand out, which is fine. I don't know about Hampton, but in the Dallas - Ft Worth area, if you stand out, soon your stand out is for sale in Mexico, after being stolen from your driveway in the middle of the night. Be sure to lock 'em down tight. At least it will deter them for a few minutes. :D

Your're right, I have locks on my current rims now. I also have a Viper 791 alarm that works very well. And if those two deterrent devices don't work at the house, I'm backed by Ruger P95 9mm.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back