V8 Emblem What you think?

for now....:shifty: I heard Michael Jackson wants to be black again!! :shifty:

black-guys.jpg

LMFAO^^^^^^^^^^^^ hahahahahahahaha great sig!

I like it. I dont think I would use it personally, but i do like how its retro but not the commonly done retro that makes it not as retro. errrrrr english sully..... Yes its cool, no i dont want one, way to go coming up with new stuff

Thanks man. I haven't worked on a car since I was a teenager. I am just having fun with it. My little girl wants the 300m back. She had more room in the back seat. The LS is just fun to drive. I got a killer deal in this thing. It has 23K miles and is loaded with factory warranty still left. $11k WTF I WILL TAKE IT

It looks like the kind of piece that "may" look better on the back of the trunk(in place of the stock emblem). I can't say that I don't like it. Just not sure where the ideal place may be to put it.

3 things

Like the emblem, love the caliper paint (getting some tomorrow), and especially love that you would give your daughter a car because she needs more room in the back seat! Nice. Kidding of course. Nice job on the car.

Like the emblem, love the caliper paint (getting some tomorrow), and especially love that you would give your daughter a car because she needs more room in the back seat! Nice. Kidding of course. Nice job on the car.

i used the VHT caliper paint on a section of piping the other day.... the finish is unreal!!!! The duplicolor brush on stuff last forever... I think since i have the brush on stuff now, i'm gonna spray the vht stuff over it

I think it would've looked better placed right above the trim on the fender. It doesn't look bad though.

Pektel that's what I was trying to say, but your pictured did a better job. Guess that's what I get for sleep posting.:D

I like to keep my V8 a mystery, I have no V8 tags on my LS (Cause it's the 3.9L 2000 model) so it's quite funny to see a lincoln smoke cares that are trying to pass you cause they think they are "better than you".....hell even outraced some chargers, mustangs, and audis for who gets control of the merging lanes (2 lanes turning into 1)....and believe me...they were trying to get it b4 me :p

get rid of em, and get some nicer looking v8 emblems. I saw a nice set at pepboys not to long ago.

Anybody can get some at Pep boys. These came off a 1938 ford deluxe. At least they are a true Ford emblem.

and you dont see them on the back of every explorer with a 4.6 Thats the cool part.
I like the emblems, but like i said earlier. just move them were Pete edited. I think it would make someone look twice and then go that isnt stock.... is it?

I don't think they will fit there as good. I need to take a picture of the whole side of the car. The line flows with the upper fender roll. They will be a bitch to get off . (Had a woman like that one time):>)

hate it when that happens, but ya ill be curious as to what they look like with a full picture. that be what we need

Members online

No members online now.
Back