Updated pics of my car

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well a few things have changed like the grill, tips and brushed metal brow above the lights

front.jpg

grill.jpg

tips.jpg

tipss.jpg

brentalan said:
nice, sinister looking being low.
very nice even though it is a gen 1 lmao no seriously you did a hell of a job
Eric

MarkOfDeath said:
Well a few things have changed like the grill, tips and brushed metal brow above the lights

Looks good....I am not a fan of the tips, but other than that, looks good. How did you do the brushed aluminum over the headlights......I am interested possibly.

werd... that looks good. Did you just spray the eyebrow?

tips arnt to big just need cutouts so they fit better, anyways I have the 410s and I putting them BACK in after winter. The eyebrow I did my self, you need a steady hand and some practice. All you really need to do is remove it from the car and take a scotch brite pad and slowing in one movement back and forth till you get the brushed look

looks great brad!!!!!!I am going to post some new pics as well, I am curently "organizing" my engine bay, and getting dents pulled,and tint with the new LMS emblems,....btw I reccommend getting an addco swaybar if you havent got one yet, the differance is amazing!!!!I am going to white out all my chrome(except 1/4 glass)like lsc....anyway looks good! :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back