Update on Rear View Mirror

Why don't you call them directly? The phone number is (616) 786-7495. See if that helps.

My mirror leaked onto the shifter. What is that stuff??????

98 Lincoln Continental.jpg

How exactly did you go about getting a free mirror? Mine is all messed up and like 3 different colors, I'm assuming that's what you're talking about, right?

Magna Donnelly

Good luck! They won't answer the phone nor return messages. Evidently something has changed there.

how long since you have heard anything, often there is only 1 person at companies even large ones dealing with this type of issue. So they may either be backlogged, they have him doin something else or on vacation, hospital etc.. As for the phone there still in business so they should answer that. Though I would like to add it may because its nearing the end of the year/fiscal year. They may be over or near the budget for replacements so that may change whence the next fiscal year hits. Fiscal year is a bit off from a calender year btw.

I just called the phone number and I got Steve's voice mail. I did leave a message telling him that some people are having a problem getting through to him and also not having their calls returned. We'll see what happens.

Hey as stupid/annoying as this may sound

What's this Donnally company? and what's the deal with this whole rear view mirror? Is it different? Is the one I have now defective? what's the deal can anyone explain it to me please?

Thanks in advance!

Hey as stupid/annoying as this may sound

What's this Donnally company? and what's the deal with this whole rear view mirror? Is it different? Is the one I have now defective? what's the deal can anyone explain it to me please?

Thanks in advance!

Magna Donnelly Is the Manufacturer of your Factory Rear View. Many of our Rear View mirrors in the Continentals have leaked, or you can see a discoloration in the glass. If so they will replace your mirror because it is defective with a NEW mirror, which they'll match up as closely to yours as possible since they are now discontinued. Meaning similar mirror with the same options and features just may look a bit different and some of the features may be placed in a different locations such as the compass. Any more questions? Just holla

I believe it says on the rear of the mirror if it is magna donnley or gentex. As for the drivers side mirrors if yours dimms I'm not sure how without disassembling the mirror you can tell one from another or if they even are replacing those as well.

Magna Donnelly Is the Manufacturer of your Factory Rear View. Many of our Rear View mirrors in the Continentals have leaked, or you can see a discoloration in the glass. If so they will replace your mirror because it is defective with a NEW mirror, which they'll match up as closely to yours as possible since they are now discontinued. Meaning similar mirror with the same options and features just may look a bit different and some of the features may be placed in a different locations such as the compass. Any more questions? Just holla

I gotcha thanks
I think my mirror is good, never noticed any leaks or discoloration in glass
was it for a specific year of the continental? I got a 01 (manufactured 04/01)

YAHOO! after two months got my replacement mirror today,yay!!!!!!!! "plug n play" Merry Christmas to me......................

Members online

No members online now.
Back