Unsanctioned PeteSweet Photoshop Thread (might be NSFW)

Just because you like it in the caboose, that doesn't mean you have anything to do with a tank or train.

yes, I do love giving it to a girl in the caboose, you're right, but that has nothing to do with my statement

edit: and with this ballchin, chicks love to sit on my face...LALALALALALALALALALA :p

l_a71c655fc6a04637a85b52457d6e0104.jpg

Calabrio I appoligize, I took how it went the wrong way, figured since you organized it, you also changed it. Sorry for being a dick about it.

ATTENTIONWHORE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it best to put a potential NSFW tag in the subject line.

everything is safe for work. I f*ck the secretary and bring a loaded gun to work :-D

speaking of which I needa head up to the gun shop tuesday and take my HK P30 off consignment and take it down to my other gun store and swap it for the DAn Wesson 1911 I've been wanting...it's hot, smoking hot!

2.jpg

dan-wesson.gif

No, I didn't take your photo-
apparently you dressed up for some other guy.
I've never been to Seattle.

I know how much you want me to be your butt buddy but I'm sorry man, I can't I got a GF and she's my main squeeze. But I'm sure there's another LVC who wants to be your butt buddy

I know how much you want me to be your butt buddy but I'm sorry man
No, you're a bit confused.
I was just correcting you. You apparently confused me with some other guy, one who took pictures of you getting ready for work wearing a dress. Maybe a lot of guys have taken pictures of you in a dress and you got confused?

but yet you contradict yourself...you have those pictures..you posted them...hense you must of taken them or PS'd them...can't hide from it Calabrio...your crush on me speaks out very well....

There is ghey and then there is fracking ghey. This thread is the latter.

Ya know SweetPete you did a decient job getting rid of teh gheyness with the 45 but then brought back the uber gheyness with that last post.
nono.gif

smilieanalprobe-1.gif

but yet you contradict yourself...you have those pictures..you posted them...hense you must of taken them or PS'd them...can't hide from it Calabrio...your crush on me speaks out very well....

So, what your saying, you can't remember if that was a photoshop or if that's one of the pictures of you dressed like a woman that are real.
Well, let me end the confusion, since this is a photoshop thread, that wasn't an actual picture of Pete. I haven't personally seen any of the pictures of you, Pete, dressed as a woman that may circulating on the internet.

Pete, if you are no longer interested in continuing your "PS DOTM," just say so and we'll close the thread. That's much more sensible than interrupting with embarrassingly bizarre comments designed to over compensate and poorly worded posts intended to affirm some kind of heterosexuality.

well it was already over and there wasn't much for takers so I just decided it f*ck it. For how many people hate me I'm suprised how little showed interest. But owell, back to f*cking over other ppl's threads.

Plus why would I take offense to this thread Calabrio, it's fun.....gotta learn to laugh at yourself every now and again, great way to start the new year off :-D

Plus I don't give a rats @ss either, I'm dating 2 pretty cute girls and hope 1 of em will still be around to take photos with my LS to help me become LSOTM for August which is my bday month, tha'td make my year :-D

Members online

Back