Unlocked Blackberry Storm for sale at&t, T-mobile, Verizon

lincolnx2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a barely used Blackberry Storm for sale. The phone will come with a hard protective case and holster. I have downloaded the family guy theme, that is currently active. The phone is unlocked and can be used with At&t verizon, and T-mobile. I can text pictures, just shoot me a text 270-498-0998

I am selling the phone because I upgraded to a Droid X, and I need to sell this phone so I can buy a LSE grill, I also have a verizon chocolate, Verizon Juke, and Samsung 450. I am looking to get 150 for the Storm, I am willing to negotiate! No lowballs!

It also comes with a 16 gig memory card.

Last edited:
If it was with AT&T or T-Mobile, it can't work with Verizon. Verizon is a CDMA network and AT&T - T-Mobile are GSM networks that use sim cards. Yes, the Verizon phone might have a card that looks like a sim card but it's actually a RUIM card. I have been unlocking phones online since 2003 worldwide.

Sprint is also a CDMA network. Sprint phones and Verizon phones can't be unlocked because they have an ESN number and GSM phones have an IMEI# and can be unlocked. So when you say it's been unlocked, that tells me it has to be from a GSM network operated carrier.

Nextel is neither. It's iDEN technology and soon to phase out ASAP.

If it was with AT&T or T-Mobile, it can't work with Verizon. Verizon is a CDMA network and AT&T - T-Mobile are GSM networks that use sim cards. Yes, the Verizon phone might have a card that looks like a sim card but it's actually a RUIM card. I have been unlocking phones online since 2003 worldwide.

Sprint is also a CDMA network. Sprint phones and Verizon phones can't be unlocked because they have an ESN number and GSM phones have an IMEI# and can be unlocked. So when you say it's been unlocked, that tells me it has to be from a GSM network operated carrier.

Nextel is neither. It's iDEN technology and soon to phase out ASAP.
c

The phone is unlocked, I called Verizon and explained to them my job and that I needed to use my phone on an Afghanistan network, which uses sim cards, Verizon gave me a 16 digit code that unlocks my blackberry. I know for a fact that this phone is unlocked, and that it will work on Verizon, at&t, and t-mobile networks.

Thanks for your input!

i might be interested.

I have a barely used Blackberry Storm for sale. The phone will come with a hard protective case and holster. I have downloaded the family guy theme, that is currently active. The phone is unlocked and can be used with At&t verizon, and T-mobile. I can text pictures, just shoot me a text 270-498-0998

I am selling the phone because I upgraded to a Droid X, and I need to sell this phone so I can buy a LSE grill, I also have a verizon chocolate, Verizon Juke, and Samsung 450. I am looking to get 150 for the Storm, I am willing to negotiate! No lowballs!

It also comes with a 16 gig memory card.

pm me to get my number.

c

The phone is unlocked, I called Verizon and explained to them my job and that I needed to use my phone on an Afghanistan network, which uses sim cards, Verizon gave me a 16 digit code that unlocks my blackberry. I know for a fact that this phone is unlocked, and that it will work on Verizon, at&t, and t-mobile networks.

Thanks for your input!

Which means it's only good for overseas GSM networks.... That to me makes it good for only someone that might be traveling abroad. Afghanistan would only have GSM 900 MHz networks and the phone is most likely good for GSM 900 but not for GSM 1900 MHz which is what the US uses. Again, I could be wrong because I haven't studied up on this in over a year. If I saw a Verizon phone that displayed AT&T or T-Mobile on the screen, then I would believe it would at least make a call in the USA. I don't know anyone around where I live that has Verizon or I would get them to test this out because it's making me curious.

Even if it was unlocked, Verizon puts locks on their apps and internet and some of them are so strong, they don't even let you use them on their own network. There is no code to unlock the jar files and wap browsers. If this would work, I would buy a Verizon phone and connect it to the hardware I have and unlock it myself but all I would be doing is unlocking it to possibly make a call only. Nothing more. I'm not on here trying to mess up a sale for you but people don't need to think they are getting something that will send picture messages and or getting on AT&T's or T-Mobiles internet using this phone because it can't be done. However, it could be sold to another Verizon customer, they then could run a check on the ESN# and then activate the phone for that person.

Members online

No members online now.
Back