Umnitza Orion V2 03+ 60 LED halos.

that sounds pretty stupid, people like halos because it makes the car look alive or make it look angry , Its a mod..... with your logic i guess all mods are tacky and or stupid but what ever, if i wanted my car to look like yours i wouldnt mod it. but your idea about the tesla thing is real childish and stupid hahahahahahaha

Like I said..it was a random thought...don't forget I still just 22....plenty of HOTWHEELS still i n me :p

I'm not saying they are bad...hell I wanted the Angel Eyes for my car..more specifically the Red or Blue ones but sad to say I live in Washington...a cold ass state and as I have read, Angel eyes hate the cold.....

And believe me...tonight I've said a lot of stupid replies...only cause I'm bored, light headed from 2.5hrs in the gym and just got a hour massage a few hours ago.

Like I said..it was a random thought...don't forget I still just 22....plenty of HOTWHEELS still i n me :p

I'm not saying they are bad...hell I wanted the Angel Eyes for my car..more specifically the Red or Blue ones but sad to say I live in Washington...a cold ass state and as I have read, Angel eyes hate the cold.....

And believe me...tonight I've said a lot of stupid replies...only cause I'm bored, light headed from 2.5hrs in the gym and just got a hour massage a few hours ago.

i was just joking around lol

For anyone still keeping up with this thread, and wanting more options on angel eyes. Here's a site that the bimmerforum guys have been using. This link takes you directly to the angel eyes. Wanting HID's? Check those out too, they're dirt cheap, come with a lifetime warranty, and are great quality!

http://www.ddmtuning.com/angeleyes.html

Or if you want a link to the home page:

http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.html

Mark

Those HID kits are the cheapest I've seen anywhere. I'm going to have to buy me a couple sets of the slim harness ones for my low and high beams.

Those HID kits are the cheapest I've seen anywhere. I'm going to have to buy me a couple sets of the slim harness ones for my low and high beams.

I just ordered a set of the Raptors. $52.40 will get them to my door with the standard UPS shipping. The owner of the company is talking about dropping the cost from $40 to $35 by the end of the month, and as low as $17 when they bring the production back over to the states. Even for $40, it's too hard NOT to at least try them out! LIFETIME WARRANTY!!

Mark

I sent a e-mail out and this is their response:

The X5 kit works for your car, but you need to be sure you can remove the headlight covers.

üm•nitza
---------------
Information
925•521•0577
www.umnitza.com
paypal@umnitza.com

http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/
This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property Umnitza and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately.

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.

Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 7:16 AM
To: info@umnitza.com
Subject: CCFL for Lincoln

Hello,

Been thinking about getting a set of CCFL for my '04 Lincoln LS. Just wondering is there a certain kit that will work with my car? A few friends of mine said that the X5's would work the best from your company. Also what is the specific size of the rings as in inches. Any extra info on these would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Preston Frasch

I guess it short in sweet and not really to the point. I think they dont know their own sizes for the lights. I all for the offer of 119.00 but if they dont know the sizes then i dunno if i can trust them?

Im really thinking it all depends on the customer care rep-if there are more than one-that responds. Some may just have more knowledge and some may just talk out their ass.

Im surprised 04SCTLS hasn't chimed in. He had lightwukz do a set for him and had to open them up and do some more work more to his liking. He can verify which ones the 2nd gens use Im sure.

If not get in contact with them cause I know they did sets for other 2nd Gens and should know of hand what ones to use.

PICT0019.jpg

EDIT: I just noticed a car that looks much like JGFish's car on the site. Didnt you buy his lights? lol!

Back when I ordered the X5 Orion rings and received 4 rings the same size, I did a little research. It appears that early X5s (2002-2004) had similar size high and low beams (see pic below). It looks like in 2005 they changed to the current style of 2 different sizes. So the Orion rings are available for the early X5, not the later style... At least that's what I came up with :confused:

2003.jpg

The link that I posted above for DDM Tuning has x5 rings for both styles. Unless you're bent on Umnitza.

Mark

I see what they did with this pic.
light5.jpg

They are two different sizes but they made the rings the same size for some reason as shown here in this pic, just gotta look close for the high beam ring. You can see both lights are different sizes and the high beam ring is way to small looking for the bowl.

Better pic...

light6.jpg

I see what they did with this pic.
They are two different sizes but they made the rings the same size for some reason as shown here in this pic, just gotta look close for the high beam ring. You can see both lights are different sizes and the high beam ring is way to small looking for the bowl.

Better pic...

light6.jpg

It looks to me like that guy ordered the wrong set and then used them anyway!!!! :D

From your earlier post - these are the ones he should have used:

If what NYC says is correct the X5 High Beams fit gen 2 lows and the X5 Lows fit the highs.

X5.sized.jpg

From your earlier post - these are the ones he should have used:

Right but that pic is of the early X5 with Umnitza CCFL's.;)

Here is the pic ovfthe Vivid red on Lightwurkz.net...

VIVID-RED-HEADLIGHTS2.jpg

LsUNv2-Im thinking those are the lights that were sold to you that you ended up not liking.:shifty:

Right but that pic is of the early X5 with Umnitza CCFL's.;)

Here is the pic ovfthe Vivid red on Lightwurkz.net...

VIVID-RED-HEADLIGHTS2.jpg

LsUNv2-Im thinking those are the lights that were sold to you that you ended up not liking.:shifty:

yep, i have them taken apart once again:shifty:

yep, i have them taken apart once again:shifty:

That sucks royal monkey sh*t!

On those DDM HID kits: I have been looking at some pretty scary crap on HID planet about that company. Apparently they have been sending out wrong bulbs and just flat out doing squat about half of them till people threaten to fight the charges with the credit card companies.

Someone claims some products are on back order and the company has been packaging cheap ebay bulbs to compensate which is leading to premature discoloration and failure.:eek:

Looks like the low beam ring is too small for the opening?!
What's the deal?

hello

ok the high beam will be a full circle and it fits flush!

For the low beam this is the biggest ring we will have for now since the minimum order is 200 and we are not sure if there is a demand for 200 kits.

Well, if the minimum order is 200 rings, that would be 100 kits (2 headlights per kit)...

I am still on the fence about installing angel eyes. At least, not for 200 bucks.

pektel you have 00-02 LS? for those we just launched an Orion kit as well it fits perfect

you are correct 100 kits

I know it is hard to tell how it will look by looking at the picture but in person they look amazing. Rings are so bright that you do not notice that the low beam ring is smaller

What I worry about is them being so bright that they don't even look like rings anymore, but just light up the entire reflector area.

all the LED face forward so the glare will not reflect sideways

on the pictures there are some glare but when you look at them in person you can clearly see the LED bars

I know it is hard to tell how it will look by looking at the picture but in person they look amazing. Rings are so bright that you do not notice that the low beam ring is smaller

I dont doubt they look amazing when lit at night but I'm certain I would notice the mismatched rings. The rings do look nice but they would have to match the headlight diameter to look right.

I do understand the need for multiple orders to justify the larger ring orders. But haven't other members got Unmitza rings the right size before? Perhaps they were not the V2 LED halos?

BTW your ebay link is in error; there is no 07 LS.

all the LED face forward so the glare will not reflect sideways

on the pictures there are some glare but when you look at them in person you can clearly see the LED bars

dont they sell a slightly larger ring for a diff app.????? if u size the low beam side properly then i would like to buy a few sets.........i have spare bezels ready to install these in

Members online

No members online now.
Back