ummmm ok so.......

chicken

SHEOOOOOOOOT
Reaction score
rich wont be able to do the christmas party this year, so i guess i get to plan the first half......:shifty:

its dec 5th and we usually go to volo..but after a few years ive noticed theres only a few different cars, so since rich put me in charge of this part i figured screw it lets do something else. only problem is dunno what is out in the area relatively close to joeys, villa park. indoor go cart track? arcade? (D&B just gotta remember gotta be able to drive to the party)

so if you plan on coming to the christmas party put info here........

the more i think about it the indoor go carts this sound like a good idea!

I wish I could make it... maybe I can... better make it fun!!!

Now where the :q:q:q:q is Rich gonna be??

When did we decide it has to be the 5th?

Whats wrong with the 12th or even the 19th?

You can count me in very interested in meeting my fellow Lincoln owners!

me the merc and the mrs will probably show up to whatever is going on, just need to know 3 weeks before hand

i always get kicked off the go carts...hahaha....gotta see how work goes, maybe i'll ride out

The closest indoor gokarts by joey are in lombard at enchanted Castle the place in villa park got rid of their go karts.

Sorry about not being able to make the Christmas Party .. Can't miss the Track Meet and that's my B-Day weekend and Heather said she had made plans.

I was hoping for the 12th

Why not make it the 19th then Rich can make it there, that way it would not interfere with your work Christmas party Chicken.

Members online

No members online now.
Back