ultimstesvt is this your old 93?

keVIIIn

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://daytona.craigslist.org/ctd/4074190543.html

00z0z_c8IxTGjgJ3Q_600x450.jpg
00C0C_izN3OvX5Xww_600x450.jpg

How many times has this thing been passed down since you sold it Alex? Wasn't the guy you sold it to trying to sell it for like $3500? Btw sorry just realized I butchered your username in the title.

00z0z_c8IxTGjgJ3Q_600x450.jpg

00C0C_izN3OvX5Xww_600x450.jpg

Nope... not my car. Mine is in Colorado. On it's 3rd owner since I sold it. I know its not my car because the guy that bought it from the guy that I sold it to, he removed the "Panther Edition" logos from the side of the car, it had Cobras on the sides... & those wheels are... well, just... you know what I mean. Oh & I just noticed, mine had drilled/slotted rottors & red calipers.

What are the odds that there are (or were) two all black 93 panther editions in FL. I thought for sure it was yours..if you look close the rear bumper appears to have some square exhaust cut outs also like your old 93. I actually don't mind those wheels/tire combo, they fill the fender perfectly, I like the stance.

What are the odds that there are (or were) two all black 93 panther editions in FL. I thought for sure it was yours..if you look close the rear bumper appears to have some square exhaust cut outs also like your old 93. I actually don't mind those wheels/tire combo, they fill the fender perfectly, I like the stance.

That's because they did indeed cut out squares on the '93 Panther Editions for a custom exhaust kit installed by the dealer. As for what are the odds? Dude... I live in a state that's primarily inhabited by retired ppl, lol. I bet the Panther Edition was quite common down here back in the 90's.

That's because they did indeed cut out squares on the '93 Panther Editions for a custom exhaust kit installed by the dealer. As for what are the odds? Dude... I live in a state that's primarily inhabited by retired ppl, lol. I bet the Panther Edition was quite common down here back in the 90's.

Lol you're right about the retirees..I've just never seen a panther edition in person and only seen three maybe? on the internet including yours. Had no idea about those exhaust cut outs though, I figured that was something the guy who owned it before you did to it..interresting, learn something new about mark viiis everyday.

Ive personally went up and looked at this 93 multiple times, has over 170k on it, i almosty bought it, the seller is willing to take payments and the car is parked about 1.5 miles from where i work, I would love to have a Gen 1 parked next to my Gen 2

Also, the seller said he will take less than 1900 for it, and will take payments on it, the interior is that brown or saddle color, and, it is missing the console lid and the drivers seat has soem cracking, the wheels are missing the center caps, and the front end and grille needs to be touched up, there is alot of paint missing, i drove by the car this morning in my 97

Members online

No members online now.
Back