Two Issues

Goddard-MarkVIII

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey getting the kinks worked out of my mark, but I'm having a couple problems I wanted to get some idea of what it is and how much its going to cost.

The first thats the most annoying is it kinda jiggles when accelerating, but does it more when it warm rather than cold. The second its telling me I have low coolant although my extra coolant tank is at the full mark. Do I have to fill up the radiator?

Does the "jiggle" happen when the A/C is on, off or both? Hard or easy acceleration? Could be high speed fuel pump curcuit from the VCRM or O2 going lean as well. My '95 did this when the LH O2 sensor needed replacing.

Check the connector on the coolant bottle to make sure the contacts are clean. Also, a Mark has to be "burped" from the cross over collant tube plug. If you had someone else service the radiator chances are they did'nt burp it.

haha burp the baby....any way I don't think the cars shacky acceleration has anything to do with the AC but maybe ill have the codes pulled and see what comes up

The first thats the most annoying is it kinda jiggles when accelerating, but does it more when it warm rather than cold.
I agree that it's probably one or both of the oxygen sensors.
Goddard-MarkVIII said:
The second its telling me I have low coolant although my extra coolant tank is at the full mark. Do I have to fill up the radiator?
If you're getting a low coolant message when the reservoir is full, then there's probably something wrong with the fluid sensor in the reservoir.

Is the check engine light even on or pops on for a minute or two.Misfire,o2s,plugs,wires,fuel filter and general maintence things, as for the low coolant might be a coolant temp sensor but first get all the air out of the coolant system..The way i do it is with system filled as best as i can get it then with the car running at first start up[ not when hot] and the screw out of the coolant cross over i let it get up to temp and when the thermostat opens i fill it until it starts to comes out, then i pull the rpm's to 1500-2000 when it starts to get low i fill to the top and cap it then make sure your coolant tank is fill to the line at the end

Update: Did a little work on it today. Found alot of oil on my spark plugs. I replaced them and it seems like the jitters aren't as bad but they still happen every once in awhile.

Everyones cops are bad then. Damn over here they shoot everyone. If you have a weapon or not.

ahh so my Coil/Plugs could be bad. A few of them felt kinda sloppy, but other felt tight.

Everyones cops are bad then. Damn over here they shoot everyone. If you have a weapon or not.

ahh so my Coil/Plugs could be bad. A few of them felt kinda sloppy, but other felt tight.
Chicago c.o.ps just like to beat you silly,man or woman

Members online

Back