Turn signal lever

rmac694203

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My cruise control stopped working recently and I thought maybe it was my turn signal lever. Last time the cruise worked, every time I would use the right signal to change lanes the cruise would kick off. Now the cruise doesn't work at all. Also, the lever feels and little loose. So my question is, would replacing this help me out, and is it a very involved job? I don't imagine it would be. Lastly, does anyone know how much this part runs from Maxx? If not I'll just call him.

multi-function switch should probably run you around $100 with the discount! that is my guess though, just give him a buzz! but i would check fuses to make sure nothing is burnt out!

Mines a bit loose to. When I hit my turn signal lever my lights flicker on and off....or they'll just go off completely, they go back on when I shake the lever. So should I replace my lever also? Or is it something I can just fix? Thanks guys

That multi-function switch for a Gen1 Mark is around $40 at RockAuto. Fairly easy to change out yourself.

Yup swap em out. This is piticularly important for people who are running the 13-15 pin mod for the headlights and no relay. The switch likes to heat up, and can kick off from time to time.

Mike

Yeah not to hard to do, mine cost about 50 from the local parts shop, not to much more from the dealer. Don't forget to disconnect the battery, when you pull the ingnition, your alarm will go off. By the way, I recommend a dealer one, the cheapy one from Auto Zone didn't last.

Members online

Back