turbo chargers are awsome

lincolnboy said:
dont be mad markviii93 just cuase most ricer can beat your car, but hey as long as your look styling loosing:shifty:
Hey almost a good one buddy! You know stock for stock from a roll......The talon most likely wouldnt have a chance.

bufordtpisser said:
I don't see anyone in here bashing Lincolns. Hell, I have three of them. All I am saying is that when you bash others rides just because they do not drive what you drive, then you show your lack of intelligence. I drive Lincolns because I choose to drive Lincolns. Not because I think that all other cars are junk. I give all cars the respect that they and their drivers are due. But I can tell you from experience that I have seen a lot of great cars from other manufacturers. The "Lincoln is best, and all other cars suck" mentality is getting old. Especially from infantile little boys who wouldn't know a class car if it bit them in the ass.
You shouldnt talk about people that you know nothing about them personally.

Not talking about anyone.

I never mentioned anyone by name, with the exception of Mr. Lincoln, and then only as an example. DOn't take it personally, as it was not meant to be a personal attack on anyone. I am just pointing out some facts and expressing some opinions. If you fit the mold, and want to take it personally, then so be it. My intent is not to offend, but to point out how offensive and infantile statements about other people and their cars are. You do not see me on this board saying this car or that car is no good because it is not like the car I drive. What we drive is a personal decision. This thread started off as someone stating that he was in a friends turbo and thought it was awesome. Then a bunch of hard core die hard Lincoln fanatics pounced all over him about liking a ricer. Then I am accused of Lincoln Bashing. I Love my Lincolns. Don't see me on here saying I want to sell my car because it overheated after I beat the crap out of it. Grow up.

It's not hard to make a tin can fast. That being said, my old "tin can" 82 RX7 ran well into the 13's with just a MazdaTrix exaust and a shot if nitrous. The car only weighed 2350 with no one in it. I was tempted to do a rotary swap in my old Datsun 210, I don't even think it weighed 2,000 lbs. Of course now that I am older I prefer my Lincoln for the ride and quality, it's one of the reasons I sold my Fox Mustang a few months back.

Folks - I need everyone to take a step back. This thread was about TURBOCHARGERS.

Ive had a few posts reported from this thread already. I havent deleted them because I really HATE deleting threads. So im asking all of you to tone down the wording a little bit.

Please dont use phrases like THAT IS GAY - I know that you dont mean it to be, but phrases like that are offensive to those who actually are gay. (and out of 6000 members im sure more then a few LVC members are gay)

Beyond that - just be friendly to each other. :)

-

why in hell does every say the lincoln is heavier then 4000 pounds, my car is 3650-3770

scott9050 said:
It's not hard to make a tin can fast.

This is the point. You can make anything go fast. I've been looking for the video that was posted of that Minni Van blowing away the Camaro at the track or what ever the car was it was up against.

You can make a Mark VIII fast. You an make anything fast.

Nobody is dissing the Mark VIII or any Lincoln, otherwise we wouldn't drive them.

bufordtpisser said:
I don't see anyone in here bashing Lincolns. Hell, I have three of them. All I am saying is that when you bash others rides just because they do not drive what you drive, then you show your lack of intelligence. I drive Lincolns because I choose to drive Lincolns. Not because I think that all other cars are junk. I give all cars the respect that they and their drivers are due. But I can tell you from experience that I have seen a lot of great cars from other manufacturers. The "Lincoln is best, and all other cars suck" mentality is getting old. Especially from infantile little boys who wouldn't know a class car if it bit them in the ass.

AMEN TO THAT!!!

MarkOfDeath said:
why in hell does every say the lincoln is heavier then 4000 pounds, my car is 3650-3770
Mine weighed 4236 with me in it, I was around 300 at the time, gas was about 3/4 tank.

MarkOfDeath said:

yeah without your fat ass in it! FATTY :p lol doesnt matter how fast your car is without anyone in it cause someone is gonna need to be in it to drive :p

my fat ass, The car has weighed in at 3587 before, I only weigh in at 140

Members online

No members online now.
Back