tricking out is hard

tampaoutlaw

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I own a 1993 mark VIII and need a body kit if you know any one that has one please reply .

their are no body kits for the mark 8 you'll have to go to a body shop and have them make you a custom one but it'll cost you

theres a few body kits out there for the mark 8 but the company went out of business.

1 856 456 3605..jpg

Why a body kit? It's a lincoln, not a honda! I have only seen 1 mark with a kit that looks good. I don't know what his user name is but it's the black mark VIII on this board. I will admit that it looks nice. I think that all the others look like crap!!!

Go buy a T-Bird! Cause thats what a Mark VIII looks like with a kit.

The Mark VIII lowered has all the looks it needs.

Go buy a T-Bird! Cause thats what a Mark VIII looks like with a kit.

The Mark VIII lowered has all the looks it needs.

:iconcur:

body kit = honda. go buy a civic if you want to screw up the body lines with cheap fiberglass.

someone had a grand am or grand prix front bumper on their mk8.
it looked pretty sweet...you could maybe check into something like that.

wowie...

geez you guys are harsh!!... I can understand why he wants a body kit... I kinda want one too... I like the more aggressive look... like that white one posted... it just gives it a more modern appearance... a HONDA?... I would never go there... sure if you want thousands of add on parts that's cool... but it's not even close to the same car as a lincoln!!... same with a T-bird... why compare them?... they're all nice cars but not like our gems... if you do find a body kit for them... PM me please... I'm interested in looking for one too... I love the way my car looks... (minus the dent I got this summer)... but I'd love to cut the rounded bottom look a little...

It may be a honda deal but you we can all agree, that you aren't coping anyone

I'd look into the T-bird like these guys said

I'm from america i like lots of options and choices. I may or may not want a body kit but i wana see what it looks like. I've been in love with the Mark VIII since i first saw it. So give me the options and f the T bird and I did kinda think that a bodyu kit would seem kinda rice burner...rb

I think the Godfather - Joeychgo has some that he's been looking to dump...

That's my help... my other help is don't do it Yuck... ... But to each there own.... Just don't paint the car yellow...

I think I upchucked... thanks

Oh my G-od!!... that's nasty... the kit doesn't work... and that color!!... nasty... I just got heart burn and tasted my lunch again... gross!!...

a kit would work!... I mean why do you all think only ricers have body kits on them!??!... look at all the BMW's and Benzes that have them!... they have lots of different kinds... don't categorize the MARKS with Honda's... they're better than that!!!

That horrible Mark VIII/Pontiac hybrid alien thing keeps showing up! YUCK is right!

Seriously... A "body kit" on a Mark VIII does not look the slightest bit aggressive. It looks like there is poorly made plastic pieces hanging all over it! Don't make your Mark look like an illegal alien ride, just buy an old beat up honda instead!:D

transformers.jpg

nrlUCL7TJBhVPFb6zXETY9HAAcYF.jpg

d5PMYf867PoBqSQ2yY5tRdUw3Nb8.jpg

No no no no no.... you should be band... no not that car....

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we almost went a year without that damn thing popping back up, ugh, so close. i think it should be a rule that if you post pics, links or even save that horrible mess to their computer should be baned!!!!!!!

body kits

The white mark shown above is mine. I wouldnt give it up. I love lincoln marks and some body kits do look bad (like the yellow one there) but I garentee I get more ppl asking about my car then a reg. lincoln mark viii. Why? because its fairly unique, around here ive never seen another with the kit and the kit was actually made for the car and follows the body lines. If I had a regular looking mark I probably wouldnt still have it. Would have moved on to a newer lincoln. But as is, I don't see the mark going anywere anytime soon, awsome car and I like having a unique look so its not like the other marks I see driving around everyday.

Why the Mexican jab? Why not just say something looks bad to you without being racist.

My Mark has a body kit on it:

sta70694.jpg

sta70707a.jpg

I think it looks nice on it. I don't think it looks 'rice' or like a t-bird (I'm a former MN12 owner as well)
I could've done away with the faux brake cooling vents, but doesn't bother me too much. It follows the lines well and doesn't look 'chunky'
My kit was installed by a body shop, the rockers were blended right into the existing panels for a seamless install.

I get tons of compliments, stares and questions on the car every time I take it out. Mark VIIIs are rare to see around here, let alone one that has been customized some. I think the body kit, along with the slight sensor lowering, really makes it stand out. I'm sure the fact that it's always spotless when it's out doesn't hurt, either :p

I have no details on this kit at all, and would really appreciate any info I could get on it.

Punisher, any more pics of your Mark?

Members online

Back