Transmission rebuild and still having issues

I had done that with many sets, they wear mostly on the rears. I run two sets of wheels that help minimize cost. The A/S Sports are softer than the Defenders which i found to grip very well, never slip. i had to pull off the road due to very heavy rain and half worn tires on I20 on good flat asphalt. I have two lifetime alignments with Sears and Firestone which is a great help keeping the track straight.

You think these tires are expensive try buying 20-inch ones for an f350, ha

I've had shifting issues since I got my LS a year and a half ago. Sending the PCM to SIA made a noticeable difference but it still had hard engagement when putting the trans in forward or reverse. Also the shifts up and down from 1st to 2nd were a little harsh until it warmed up then mostly normal but not always. I figured I would send the PCM back to have them check to make sure it was right since it was a little better when they first did it. Following this thread I decided to clean the MAF sensor. It is almost perfect now. Even the idle is smoother. Thanks Dale for posting the solution when you found it and everybody else that contributed as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back