Trans question?

97MarkJA

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I remember reading in one of the postings that he 03 mustang gt trans is the same as the gen2 + all the improvement. Is this correct? I don't really need one but I found one with 30k on it for a great price. I figured if I could use it I could do all the mods and stick it in with little down time.
I've searched and can't find that thread.... Maybe it was wishful thinking.

Yes, it will work but would require re-pinning the harness or do like I done and swap out the electrical internals, which wasn't hard at all to do. Simple actually. J-Mod it while it's out also for around $28.00 and that's including front and rear seals. Max can hook you up with what you need for the J-Mod and I can send you the correct instructions to do it and the instructions for the internal swap out.

Here is the write up of the electrical internal swap and I swear this is very easy. It might look intimidating but once you take the pan off and the transmission is upside down in front of you, it's nothing to it. I could sit and knock out an internal swap in less than 30 minutes, easy.

http://sites.google.com/site/krackerskrazy8s/Home

The J-Mod instructions, I'll have to email to you and they are simple, easy to read instructions and correct.

PM me your email address so that it's not just out here for spam bots to attack it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back