Trans down shift?

Xrumer

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
When i'm slowing down to stop about 25-30mph the car jerks ever so slightly... like it down shifted. Its always been the same amout of down shifting motion so it hasnt gotten any worse. It happens every single time.

Anyone have this happen? What might it be?

I checked the fluid its perfect.

Same hear, Its a slight thump, I dont care for it then again I dont care for the hard shift into 2nd either, Its the God dam OD. If u dont want that annoying thump just turn OD off fixes everything that annoys me with these trannies lol. Theres this one road that for about 5 miles straight is 30 mph speed limit and cops everywhere. I take OD off whenever I go down that road, If not its down shifting then its back then it downshifts, lmao. I wish that road was 35 then It be gravy but of course its not, lol.

mine does the same thing soon as you let go of the gas peddal when it hits 30 it down shifts

That's funny i was thinking the same thing the other day. I wish the speed limit was a little higher than 30mph. Well now i know it's nothing wrong with the trans that this is normal.

Thanks!

yea mine does that too, I was thinking it was my 1-2 acummalor spring(which I need to replace)

I was worried about the same thing. I guess these posts mean it's nothing to be too concerned about.

Members online

No members online now.
Back