track times!

Fla02LS said:
Your reaction time is pretty aweful. But something isnt adding up with all these times you guys are posting. How can T_Man's times be slower than 02LSE but yet have faster 1/8 mph speeds? That doesnt make sense?
Makes good sense. Look at his 60'. he came out of the hole slower than me but he started to real me in, by the 1/8 he was moving faster but still wasn't ahead of my time, this does happen. Notice by the end of the track he had pulled ahead with both. He should, he has a 28hp head start before mods. If he hit the 60' like I did, I would have never timed a better 1/8th, and he would have likely ran several tenths quicker yet. Get it? Cars of different weight can really do very different things like this, but we'ra talking same cars here for the most part.

I believe my best time was 15.356 while using the "auto-stick" with the perf+4 tuned in on the XCal II before coolant began to spill out on to the track...and my race day was done. I only got in two runs with the LS. It was hot and the track wasn't built for street tires at all. I may have had a 14.9 in her but who knows..

I do have a video of both my LS and my camaro plus timeslips...even though pretty pathetic...but I'll still post both, along with some sound clips of my 40 series flowmaster exhaust.

1st time at the track ran a 15.5 bone stock. Next time w/ LLSOC-CAI and cooler weather ran a 15.115 @ 93.39 (Muncie, IN). Timeslip is in my gallery.

Members online

Back