Town car vandalism

V-Tally

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Someone (guess is one of my neighbors) poured acid, or mineral spirits, or something gel like all over my car, front to back, on the drivers side. im very interested in finding out what this stuff is, because it ate threw the paint, causing it to bubble, it didn't eat thru the plastic or the moulding, but did eat through the headlight. it turned yellow, also worked its way into the metal a little bit(so the bodyshop guy said). I will post pictures later today. Only my car on the block got touched, saturday into sunday night, the one saturday night I took off from work in probably 10 months. After I post the pictures maybe someone can tell me what they think was the substance.

man that really sucks, people just don't have respect for your things

no thats the thing i have no enemies, no complaints from my neighbors about anything. i havent had a chance to upload the pictures because the usb cable for my phone was in my car, so i only got it back today. but it looks better than ever now though, ended up replacing both front headlights cause they didnt match (one was new, one was faded), so it looks sweet. if anyone wants the still good one (which is just faded from normal use and age) its the passengers side headlight. just message me and you can have it.

here are the before and after pictures, anyone have any ideas what kind of liquid they used? Also there is a picture of the headlight I'm giving away.

IMG00040.jpg

IMG00041.jpg

IMG00042.jpg

IMG00045.jpg

IMG00047.jpg

IMG00050.jpg

P6220079.jpg

P6220078.jpg

makes me want to cry and its not even my car
makes me want to have a camera on my car 24-7

well thats the next step, going to put a wireless camera that records to hard drive on the cars spot.

holy :q:q:q:q man, thats rediculous

thats probably, 80% imo, brake fluid

peeled off the paint, oxidized the metal... thats messed.

I am so sorry for all the damage. That is a sin and whoever did it should be beaten to death.

I am thinking it is clearcoat remover. I have used it before and it produced similar results. It is like a gel or thick liquid.

oven cleaner would do that. I have used it to strip paint and it bubbles up just like that

you know what, that could be goof off they sell a professional strength that anyone can buy and it comes in a metal can and it will do the same thing specially if it was left overnight.

Members online

No members online now.
Back