Town Car parting out

V-Tally

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
My mother was in an accident with my Townie. The car got totaled, I'm parting it out. If you want anything off of it make me a reasonable offer, and its yours. Both side airbags deployed, Front airbags did not. Transmission is gone. It is a 2000 signature series.

Gray. Hopefully a marauder. Ya it sucks, but its a good thing it was a lincoln, My mom got t-boned on both sides, It's not pretty. Thank god she got out of it ok. The other cars were 2 of those little suv's like a honda crv and a mazda something or other.

The rims are good, 2 week old tires on rear rims, (pics in my gallery). The engine needs the timing guides done. front seats blew out the airbags. front passenger and driver airbags still good. Have the stock radio.

How much for the two rims without the tires?? And are the still round? (not wrapped)
If there are not bent could you post some pictures also...

Thanks

I am going to have to take back the rim comment. Upon looking at pictures more closely, it looks like one of the back rims got chipped, and one of the front ones may be bent. It was more or less wishful thinking on my part, Sorry about that. I am going to look at the car hopefully tomorrow or friday, get some better pictures of the rims (and examine which ones are still good). Maybe I might be able to get 2 that aren't tweaked or damaged off of the car. Maybe even 1 for someone who needs a matching spare (If I can't get the 2 for Mark0101). At this point, just name a price, if it sounds good, Pay shipping and they are yours, or pick them up. That goes for anything still good on the car. I will junk it by middle to end of next week.

Members online

Back