totalled my 95 ;(

Speed Demon

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I had a minor sideswipe during the last snow storm but because of the age of the vehicle it was totalled. Drivers side door damage and the quarter panel behind it also. Drives great but I think I'll be parting it out. Its a 95 Blk on Blk with snowflakes. I have a custom trunk emblem, silver 17in cobras with newer(4months old) Michelin all season performance tires. R1 brakes drilled and slotted all around, R1 new in box front set (pads and rotors) Full Blk interior, Blk door panels from a 97/98, 98 sunroof complete, trac loc unit, 3.55 gears, LMS mufflers, LMS Chip, slim line hids, nib subframe brakets, nib oil pan gasket, new windshield (just installed) engine cover, lowering springs with slight rake, strut conversion, some newer front end pieces, pics to follow. Rich has first dibs;) email Badwagon@sbcglobal.net with offers/needs. Thanks

Damn! Everyones marks are getting totaled:confused: I just settled with my insurance company for 4k for my 98 lsc:(

What subframe brackets and how much?

Damn! Everyones marks are getting totaled:confused: I just settled with my insurance company for 4k for my 98 lsc:(

Lol im gonna laugh if i get 3 grand for my 93

Actually if my insurance says the something that yours said, like find 3 locally to compare prices, there is only 4 for sale in my city all first gens and the peeps are asking 5-8 grand!

sorry about your loss,,,looks like we are neigbors Im interested in the chip for my 94 I will pm you my number

wow your message box is full. im interested in some of the interior pieces. mainly the trim in the back panels. or possible the entire back panels and the pillars that go up the inside windshield. msg me with some info please

Sorry Ive been using my phone since my computer is in pieces and then my phone fried. I fixed it but Im just trying to get caught up now. Sorry guys. I still have everything but its going soon so lets try this again lol. Thanks

Sorry, just call me. Im in debt up to my eyeballs with this divorce and this car is low on my list. Number is eight four seven 791 4638. Thanks. Chip is sold. Whole car is up for grabs so make offer before its scrapped. coil kit, lms mufflers, silver cobras with newer michelins still on it too.:D I have pics on my phone I just cant get them on this damn pc right now. lol

If you phone has email/ internet email to yourself.
then open your email from your computer.

Members online

Back