Tornado Fuel Saver

I've mentioned this before on here, but I was wondering if/when this forum will ever support real search options? As of right now it does an "or" search, where if you type 2 words into the search box, it will return results that contain one or the other (not guaranteed to contain both). When searching, the ability to do an "and" search (pretty common actually) is very helpful, because you know the results you get back are guaranteed to contain both words somewhere in the thread.
There is a page somewhere in LvC that explains how to use the search function properly.

There is a page somewhere in LvC that explains how to use the search function properly.

Umm, I know how to use the search functionality on a forum. If you're saying that this forum actually supports "and" searching, then please, point me to that document. :D

Maybe we should have a search help section? Ills I only asked you one question for a specific application, you hurt my feeling. And the tornados do work, but you need one in each exhaust tip.

You guys are crazy. These things work perfectly! Its the perfect way to waste some money. lol. No seriously this is trash. Not worth more than the box it comes in.

Umm, I know how to use the search functionality on a forum. If you're saying that this forum actually supports "and" searching, then please, point me to that document. :D

I wish I could find it to share the info with the rest of the forum. I wasn't implying you don't know how to use the search function, if you want to use an "and" search...type what you want and use a plus sign (+) instead of a space between the words.

that still does OR

I just use Google to search this site anyway, much easier!

Members online

Back