Torn between Gen1 and Gen2

Buy what you like who cares what people say..just be advised a lot of the extra "features" people talk up with the 2nd gens tend to fail over time..sure they were great when new but now 15-16 years later most of them have become known problems..so just be aware of that when looking for a 2nd gen and find one that hasn't been abused and has been taken care of and maintained.

Just do both... I did :)

I guess technically my car is 3 cars all crammed into 1

Here is the car I looked at yesterday, it has 133k on the clock and the dude wants no less than $2250. It's not in GREAT shape but it's not too bad. Only thing that bugs me is the CE light is on and it misfires. I tried hooking up my code reader but it wouldn't connect? I'm not afraid of doing small stuff like plugs, etc. But I hope it doesn't have 10 codes stored for all sorts of crap. I'm pretty mechanically inclined but I don't want to put a lot of money into it. Dude said he would take it to advance auto or into a shop and get the printout for me. We'll see. MARK VIII Green.jpg

P.S. He's including a coil over conversion kit (he hasn't installed it), the amp and subs, and also a spare set of brake pads.

MARK VIII Green.jpg

That sounds like a fair deal, all depends on what the codes are for though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back