tomtom for xmas

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
So my girlfriend got me a fancy tomtom, its the XL350 model. And i downloaded cartman.... its generally funny.

Anyone else have a tomtom? Apparently you can link your trips to other tomtom users, or at least thats what i take it as.

What did you guys get for Christmas, or what did you get people? I got my dad a tool box and filled it up with :q:q:q:q he needs, hes a contractor, so anything could be useful.

For the LS I got some new microfiber towels.

Then I got a bball jersey, a work light, some clothes, and a heated mattress pad for my bed.

I got a few auto related gifts

New mechanic tool set, some more Cobra MF waffles, a couple grit guard dollies for when I'm not using my foam gun, and some ONR I've been wanting to try out :)

Got the GF a new paint job on the LS!! She didn't talk to me til today, guess she didn't appreciate it.. Told her if she didn't like the paint I would get her rims or tint, that didn't fly either. Guess she wanted something more personal, but hey, here's a couple pics, looks great by me. Bad lighting, but good paint job, this is straight out of the booth, no wet sand or buff, I'm thrilled..
165023_486506582556_748562556_5762584_1367520_n.jpg

157009_486507057556_748562556_5762588_5434686_n.jpg

Login in to TomTom.com and type in Lincoln for the Avatar and you will get a Towncar to come up. It looks very much like the rear of the Gen II LS. That is what I use and then switch it to Mountaineer when in the Wifes car.

Got the GF a new paint job on the LS!! She didn't talk to me til today, guess she didn't appreciate it.. Told her if she didn't like the paint I would get her rims or tint, that didn't fly either. Guess she wanted something more personal, but hey, here's a couple pics, looks great by me. Bad lighting, but good paint job, this is straight out of the booth, no wet sand or buff, I'm thrilled..
165023_486506582556_748562556_5762584_1367520_n.jpg

157009_486507057556_748562556_5762588_5434686_n.jpg

sounds like what you need to do is sell it and get her a prius instead....women :shifty:.

how much it run you???

paint job looks good.

I got some dvd's, new pool stick, vinyl lincoln star for the center caps, basketball ball, shirts, tri-coat paint to paint my side skirts.

sounds like what you need to do is sell it and get her a prius instead....women :shifty:.

how much it run you???

$1500 and only took a week. It needed some body work, bad hood and hit on the rear bumper. Other shops quoted $1500 to just repair the bumper.

looks good man, but i have one question what do you pull with your ls or did it come with a hitch when you bought it. Although it would pull my little fishing boat just fine, i gotta say though it would look very funny seeing an ls pulling a boat sown the road.

and about the girlfriend, tell her to deal with it.

For a committed relationship, you might try getting her something that makes her feel 'girly' and is something that YOU can enjoy. That has often meant something frilly that you can see through!

KS

I actually put on 20K miles using it for work as a service tech. I sometimes have to tow bobcats and small equipment, so used the LS, lol.. I put the hitch on it. Honestly, the LS is our family truckster, gotta have a 4 door. Makes me feel bad when I jump into it greasy, but it's got leather, it wipes clean!
Actually, the GF wants to drive my 99 Vette, and wants a newer one, not keep the LS. So she was pissed I painted it as she doesn't get the Vette anymore and we're keeping the LS. Now I DD a 93Astro Van w/200k for work, so I dont' drive the cool cars anymore. The LS looked assey before paint, trust me, nice now. And the LS looses Cops like virgins on prom night!

For a committed relationship, you might try getting her something that makes her feel 'girly' and is something that YOU can enjoy. That has often meant something frilly that you can see through!

KS

Thanks for the advice, but no...

Huh?! I would buy them all the time if I had someone to wear them..

I got new brakes for my truck, a new PSE bow, and some other miscellaneous things.. I think I had a good Christmas. :D

I've been married twice, total 15 years, with this GF for last 5 years. You need to get out of the UP if you want woman, or want to drive your LS in the winter, lol.. U P is nice in the summer.. I'm from WI, so have been up north years ago, current home is FL, and I'm staying!!

I've been married twice, total 15 years, with this GF for last 5 years. You need to get out of the UP if you want woman, or want to drive your LS in the winter, lol.. U P is nice in the summer.. I'm from WI, so have been up north years ago, current home is FL, and I'm staying!!

lol.. I like hunting and what not so being up here is perfect.. my ls is a toy anyways and I don't drive it everyday.. I did drive it one winter and I will say that it was better than my ranger in 2wd..

Who says the women aren't good up here? :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back