Today is the day! NEW PICS!!!

uhhhh oh yeah uh bad ass cars k9, but you know this lol and i agree the gap isnt very noticeable in person

All I noticed about that car in person was that it was PERFECT.... literally not a single imperfection....

awsome rides...

nice choise on the black rims

DSC_7507.jpg

thank you sir. yes...the main reason i did the hub swap was to get away from the stock breaks these tbird/mark8s have...i went to the 13 cobra brakes and i love them....too bad now they make 13in cobra brakes for the 4.25 pattern

Picture662.jpg

that shows a bit more of the brakes...even thought im sure everyone is familiar with them

very nice. I LOVE those wheels. I do not in the least bit regret my decision to put them on the Vic.

i have the same rims, just that i got them anodized instead of painted, but same look i want to do to my mark, all black, no chrome

Very nice looking 'Bird, smokymance. Nice house too! I like that it's made of bricks!

Uh... Yeah... Anyway, nice cars in this thread! Good choice on wheels! :)

I used to have a couple Cougars... Thats the only reason I picked up my 97 Mark VIII was because i loved almost everything about my 97 XR7, the Mark fills in the few shortcomings. :)

Awesome T-Bird, by the way. I was gonna get a black Thunderbird till I found a Mark VIII

had a 97 sport, wife totaled it :( midwestbird has had a few plus the 95 i built for him :D someday it will be mine.

Last edited:

Members online

Back