To Anyone Who Wants It. " Midwest Car Show's"

Thanks Greg! Wich one of those shows on the 8th do we plan to be at? And thank you again.

Shows

May 8th at 9am we will be at Noland Road Baptist Church(Legends of the Past) It is free entry and Free food and Drink. We had three Marks there Last year. Let's see if we can't top that this year. We have new club stickers, call me if you want some. 816-739-8045

New Stickers.jpg

I will be at Blue Springs South High School this Saturday(the 1st of May) and then going to Osborne to drag race the shops Ranchero(600 HP). I only have the net at work for the next few days, so it may take me a little to respond back if you have any Questions just call.

Greg, I have already talked to Geno Right after I started the club well over a year ago, hence the Cobrastar emblems on some of the members cars. I have promised Geno a couple T-shirts when we get around to having them made.(This was his only request,that I send him two shirts) Thanks for your concern though, it is much appreciated. Steve

Nice listing. Ton of shows. Wish I lived closer to them. The economy has killed a ton of shows here.

Stickers

The new club Stickers for Luxury Muscle are in my Hand, I have 5 glow in the dark, 5 Blue, 5 white, 3 chrome, and 2 pink ones for the Ladies in the club. Hope to see at least a couple of you at Blue Springs South High School in the Morning, 10 am I believe. Have a great weekend people. Call me for prices on stickers. See you all soon. Don't forget Noland Road on the 8th of May.

The new club Stickers for Luxury Muscle are in my Hand, I have 5 glow in the dark, 5 Blue, 5 white, 3 chrome, and 2 pink ones for the Ladies in the club. Hope to see at least a couple of you at Blue Springs South High School in the Morning, 10 am I believe. Have a great weekend people. Call me for prices on stickers. See you all soon. Don't forget Noland Road on the 8th of May.

:GotPics:

Look at all the Threads

The pic is one of these threads with the Lux Muscle logo and the cobra, that is the sticker, I just have different colors. I will have them with me @ Blue Springs South in Missouri today. My # is 816-739-8045.

Members online

No members online now.
Back