Tires

Jman

LVC Member
Reaction score
I need a good set of tires for my mark. I kinda just want a set for under 400 right now till the summer, also need to be pretty desent in the snow anyone have any suggestions

i recommend Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grips for your tire needs. one of the best tires you can buy for winter and wet conditions. i picked up a full set for under 300 on Craigslist. Get the GW-2 for year round tires.

IMG_0238.jpg

I have General Altimax HP on my LS.. The only time I got stuck was when I was pushing a foot and a half of snow.. But I still got it moving with out pushing it..

They are on the cheaper side.. Sidewalls are really soft though.. But the handling is dead on imo..

I had General UHPs and they worked great in the snow. Great ride and very good handeling. Unfortunatly they are so soft they didnt last very long. I now have Yokohama S-Drives and they are excellent but not very good in the snow.
The Goodyear Eagle Ultragrips I hear are excellent in the snow and have a long tread life but dont have first hand experience with them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back