Tire Dimensions for 20's

LSG

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello I was wanting to put some 20's on the LS. What are the appropriate tire dimensions and lug sizes? And if I'm not mistaken the 2001 Lincoln LS v6 is a rear wheel drive. So any kind of rims will not be compatible. Thanks.

u need a frd offset i believe its a 35mm offset. the tires im ordering tomorrow for my 20s are 235-45-20 pirelli p zero, or ill save 75 bucks a tire and go with some wanli's. im going with the mega 960, heres a pic of em in chrome and black, im oging with the black, theyre asking 1700 rims and tires. hope to have em by tuesday,

rims mega 960.jpg

itsnotmydaddys said:
sorry 245-35-20

You sure you wanna ride on 35's? I can only imagine with a car as heavy as ours it would feel like riding on a racing bike. Every last bump and pebble amplified. Would look good though. Seeing is how I drive mine back and forth to work everyday and regularly put 4 kids in it I would porbably go no lower then 45's. Let us know how it works out please.

I feel the exact same way - been putting off buying 20's for my LS because of the ride quality degradation that you get going with 35% sidewalls on a 245 wide tire.
I keep on thinking that the best way to go would be to get ahold of some 19's with 245/40r19 - that would be the same size as a 245/35r20 and give you a little more air to work with, plus it's a slightly lighter rim. The downside is, of course, you cant say you've got dubs. But I think the 19's would look pretty damn close to 20's. Hard to find 19's? Yep - and the tires are a little more $.
just my 0.02$
ZB

go with the 40 series tire... i have that on my civic on 19's no problems.. ride is fine.. 45 makes you look like you've got monster truck tires.. car sits tooo high

Members online

No members online now.
Back