Tinted Windshield Tomorrow

Went in at 10am and left at 3pm. I decided on 50%. Looks good so far but if it doesn't cure correctly, I'll be getting it taken off/refunded and taken somewhere else.

pics?

Wilfred- Definitely a little over cautious, it actually cuts night time glares, and barely changes your driving visibility.

Cool factor wise a dark tinted windshield rocks, hell 5% tint on the sides is awesome too. Safety wise 20% is bad enough in the country at night, and unlit city streets, so I couldn't imagine anything else darker. Man I sound old.....

Cool factor wise a dark tinted windshield rocks, hell 5% tint on the sides is awesome too. Safety wise 20% is bad enough in the country at night, and unlit city streets, so I couldn't imagine anything else darker. Man I sound old.....

It is okay. You sound like me and my 41 year old ass. LOL. 20% around with 50% down the entire front has been good enough for me over the last 10 years and 3 cars during that time.

It is okay. You sound like me and my 41 year old ass. LOL. 20% around with 50% down the entire front has been good enough for me over the last 10 years and 3 cars during that time.

Problem with that is I'm about 12 years younger LOL. I have actually considered the 80% anti glare tint that M4rk has on his though.

Those pictures Alax posted of the %50 on the windshield are hardly even noticeable. What's the point? Does it still block out a lot of UV?

Those pictures Alax posted of the %50 on the windshield are hardly even noticeable. What's the point? Does it still block out a lot of UV?

To me, it does a nice job. I can drive into the sun and not use the visor.

Here's some night pictures. Day ones tomorrow. I don't know if after it's cured if it would look clearer or not.

Outside looking in.
outside.jpg

No tint without lights.
notintnolights.jpg

Tint without lights.
tintnolights.jpg

No tint with lights.
notintwlights.jpg

Tint with lights.
tintwlights.jpg

I like the way it looks and can't wait for it to cure and make sure there's no bubbles or anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wWNbu_f2PE

It takes getting used to. Just need to be more careful. Makes you watch the corners more. I think that's a positive thing in a way.

My favorite part of the movie, I swear some people just dont get it the comedy :D

I need my whole car tinted pretty sad looking right now but i def want the front wind-shield done as well. Looking forward to pics

Mine didn't lighten up, it just looses the wavy sorta look as it progresses and dries out.

That's why I post those things. If a member posts something and it reminds me of a movie I either post YouTube or try to quote it. With the joy and pain the LS brings us you have to laugh a little.

didn't think your car would be fish bowlin'.

Members online

No members online now.
Back