Tinted it Out!

beechcraft11

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
15% all around, 242$. It was the best quality they had, and it was worth it. Also did some chrome on the lower bumper, tail-lights, and around windshield. Cheap chrome accents, nothing to much.
Just Cleaned it:

me and my baby (i look happier in person):cool:
n1192650407_30482000_5083.jpg

n1192650407_30482001_5315.jpg

n1192650407_30482002_5537.jpg

n1192650407_30482006_6465.jpg

n1192650407_30482003_5768.jpg

Dramatic Picture
n1192650407_30482030_3625.jpg

Please just dont let us hear from you crying "if" you ever get a tint citation.

I am sorry man, I don't mean to be rude, but if you want a clean classy looking Lincoln you should do the following:

Get rid of ALL the cheap chrome you put on it, including the ones on headlights, lower grill, taillights and the windshield. Get rid of the bumper sticker too.

If you want more chrome, put a nice chrome license plate surround. Then clear the headlights.

These all are the low budget upgrades that you can do to make your car a really nice one.

Later if you want more chrome, get some wheels and while you are at it get a haircut.

I am sorry buddy, I might be damn rude, but I really suggest you do it all.

I like the chrome! (except not quite on the windshield)

And hooray for fuzzy dice! :runaway:

I am sorry man, I don't mean to be rude, but if you want a clean classy looking Lincoln you should do the following:

Get rid of ALL the cheap chrome you put on it, including the ones on headlights, lower grill, taillights and the windshield. Get rid of the bumper sticker too.

If you want more chrome, put a nice chrome license plate surround. Then clear the headlights.

These all are the low budget upgrades that you can do to make your car a really nice one.

Later if you want more chrome, get some wheels and while you are at it get a haircut.

I am sorry buddy, I might be damn rude, but I really suggest you do it all.

Did he say "get a haircut"?

lol ^. he did. dont get a haircut. too much chrome imo. get better pics and throw some ds on that bitch... keep us updated...

Remove all the cheap chrome stuff ASAP. The windows look good.

ya dude, way too much chrome including the door pillars. looks pretty ghetto imo. keep it simple and clean... including loosing the bumper sticker...

few things;
I got a haircut today (not because of you HyeLife), and I like all that chrome, BUT the ones on the headlights im taking off when i paint my real eyelids, and the ones on the door blew off on the highway so i have new better ones coming from ebay. Also, the blue regal lion is covering scratched paint from a little accident and the Apple is covering a small hole.
But thanks for the comments, next paycheck I'm getting a wood grain kit, then saving for rims. Ill keep you guys updated.
Thanks!

few things;
I got a haircut today (not because of you HyeLife), and I like all that chrome, BUT the ones on the headlights im taking off when i paint my real eyelids, and the ones on the door blew off on the highway so i have new better ones coming from ebay. Also, the blue regal lion is covering scratched paint from a little accident and the Apple is covering a small hole.
But thanks for the comments, next paycheck I'm getting a wood grain kit, then saving for rims. Ill keep you guys updated.
Thanks!

Did he just say he got a "hair cut"?

few things;
Thanks!

Before you use your paycheck money to buy chrome pieces, tint, and rims do yourself a favor and use that money to fix your scratches and holes first instead of using bumper stickers.

Members online

No members online now.
Back