Time 2 Vote for the June 11 Free 1yr Membership

Vote 4 June 2011 winner of a free 1yr Membership

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only recognize two of the names in the list. I do not know who this joegr guy is I have never seen his name listed in any thread that i can recall. Mind you I ONLY visit the mark viii and the for sale sections :)

when do i get my "I Voted" sticker ?

when do i get my "i voted" sticker ?

imagesCARYA162.jpg

There you go :D

imagesCARYA162.jpg

I only recognize two of the names in the list. I do not know who this joegr guy is I have never seen his name listed in any thread that i can recall. Mind you I ONLY visit the mark viii and the for sale sections :)

when do i get my "I Voted" sticker ?

yep. joe is from the LS side.

yep. joe is from the LS side.

I rarely ever go into the LS section either. If someone is doing something with a stereo or LED's, I'll go check it out but I mainly stay in the Mark VIII, anything goes and if I have had a bad day, I go into the political forums and then check out the for sale section off and on. Someone from Canada might need a fender shipped to them again lol. :p

I rarely ever go into the LS section either. If someone is doing something with a stereo or LED's, I'll go check it out but I mainly stay in the Mark VIII, anything goes and if I have had a bad day, I go into the political forums and then check out the for sale section off and on. Someone from Canada might need a fender shipped to them again lol. :p

mom drives an LS. so i wander through on a regular basis.

Voted for Joe, that guy knows his stuff!

Just give all three of them gold membership and have no voting for the next 3 months!

Gotta go with NoLimit for hooking me up with a 93 steering rack for cheap and fast shipping!:D

I just wanted to thank everyone that put a vote in for me and I especially want to publicly thank Bill for providing this opportunity. I don't know Joe from the LS side but K9t8m will get my vote for sure, assuming this is going on next month. Chris is a big help in the Mark VIII forum and is a good person. If I win, I win and if I don't, I don't. I'll still be here doing what I normally do and once again, thanks to all for the votes and to you also Bill for providing the membership for the winner, who ever it may be.

Thank you Terry. I do this every month around this time of month, and it is for all to enjoy and hopefully win and to help pay the bills for the site for Joey. I am glad to do this.

NoLimit95 is another vote ahead. Nice guy from the Best State in the Union driving the Best Car in the World!! Whats with all the Galant sigs? :cool:

Members online

Back