this is why you don't pick on the big quiet kids

Funny as hell.
If your the little guy you better keep your distance!

I agree 100%, the big kid waited kept his cool, took care of biz.
That little squirt earned that body slam.
If he was my big boy I would be telling him good job son!

Ah, lol... this is what everyone been talking about! Thanks guys
That lil punk is lucky he diidn't get hurt real bad it looks like!

Last night at work three young guys like that skinny one decided they wanted to pick on a 60 year old. The older guy asked them to quiet down a bit on a bus as they were being very rowdy/drinking underage etc, and when they said no he said if only he was a bit younger he'd teach them some respect/manners. One hit him in the head with a beer bottle and the 3 teamed up on him. No one pressed charges... Respect is non existant now a days...

was listening to the local radio morning show today and they were saying both kids got suspended for four days, and the mother of the bully is demanding an apology

sad. i wonder if that c#nt realizes shes just making her son worse off by acting like that

was listening to the local radio morning show today and they were saying both kids got suspended for four days, and the mother of the bully is demanding an apology

No
she's demanding her bully son apologize to the kid who slammed him.

This may get removed but I say that kid needs to get this t-shirt.He is going to be getting all kinds of tail now.He might as well let it be known. :D

i.jpg

i.jpg

That video is funny as sh*t. Did you see that skinny ass crying into the camera before he fell the last time. I bet he won't do that again, he will think 3 times before picking on a fat boy.

Members online

Back