thinking of getting these wheels

bstevens39

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
been thinking all winter what wheels i want. had my mind made up on getting some sentas but have been exploring more options since sentas are hard to find. i want 20" or 19" wheels and prefer the machined or silver look over chrome and was thinking of getting these foose speed wheels.

Foose_Speed-B-500.gif

i found it tough to find wheels with the correct bolt pattern and offset for the ls.

what is everyones opinion on these. anybody have any other suggestions??

Those are amazing! I love Foose's work and those wheel are no different. I know they'd look fantastic on my black '02 LSE!!! How much are they goin for?

K, already answered my own questions! Gotta love Google!!! They come in chrome too which is sweet. Found them at discounttire.com for $181/each @ 18" and like $275/each @ 19".

Those are nice.

Were you looking at getting real sentas or replicas? Replicas are easy to get.

been thinking all winter what wheels i want. had my mind made up on getting some sentas but have been exploring more options since sentas are hard to find. i want 20" or 19" wheels and prefer the machined or silver look over chrome and was thinking of getting these foose speed wheels.

Foose_Speed-B-500.gif

i found it tough to find wheels with the correct bolt pattern and offset for the ls.

what is everyones opinion on these. anybody have any other suggestions??

Good luck finding those! Although everybody lists the fact that Foose makes these wheels in 5x108 and 19" I couldn't find anybody that had them or could get them when I was looking earlier this month...

Check out the Niche Euro wheels too - they are very similar looking (if you can find them!) and they offer the same size with a 45 offset:

niche-euro_machinedblack.jpg

K, already answered my own questions! Gotta love Google!!! They come in chrome too which is sweet. Found them at discounttire.com for $181/each @ 18" and like $275/each @ 19".
yeh its a nice looking wheel. if u wanna see who they look on an ls check out this site http://www.autowaretech3.net/nextwheels/perfplustire_intro.htm

Those are nice.

Were you looking at getting real sentas or replicas? Replicas are easy to get.

replicas. where can you get replicas, i see the odd pair go up for sale on here but cant find them anywhere other than in chrome, usarim.com had then but are out i emailed them, they said there getting more in but didn't know when.

Good luck finding those! Although everybody lists the fact that Foose makes these wheels in 5x108 and 19" I couldn't find anybody that had them or could get them when I was looking earlier this month...

Check out the Niche Euro wheels too - they are very similar looking (if you can find them!) and they offer the same size with a 45 offset: .

yeh i seen the niche wheels in my search as well, i've been meaning to get some quotes on those. i know for sure you can get the foose speeds at preformancetireplus.com and sorat wheels and tires (canadian) thats where i'm gunna pick them up from if i go with this wheel to save some money on shipping and customs fees. but i do agree i emailed and called alot of places to get quotes so i could get them for the cheapest price and barely anybody carries them.

They are really tied but there are slight 'things' that make the quality better.. Don't get me wrong, Foose are still very high quality. There are just some aspects on the NiCHE that go 'above and beyond'.. And remember, this is all my opinion.. Just do lots of research on both and see what other people's experiences are..

got a quote on some niche wheels. they are about $150 cheaper than the foose speeds but i was giving this little bit of info about them.

NOW THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

To have the in machined black and 5x108 is a bit of a pain, what happens is that they drill blanks which they normally do but since the 5x108 is so close to the center bore it is very close to the edge of the limitation for drilling and sometimes you can see the machining in that hole, its not a big deal really, but some people don't like it, they are saying its best to get it painted afterwards, price doesn't chage so you can have it in full matte black or full silver or gunmetal or whatever you like and since I know what they are talking about I suggest you stay away from the 5x108 in machined black but its your choice

bit off topic from the thread topic but i know the nswer is out there somewhere just couldn't find it (can't search numbers or soemthing?)

anyways was thinking of 20's. they were 20x8.5 with 49mm offset. i know 245/35 are recommended but will 255/35 fit with no rubbing at stock ride height (on 05 v6)

Only changes the overall diameter about 1/4 inch. Don't know what the extra width does though.

bit off topic from the thread topic but i know the nswer is out there somewhere just couldn't find it (can't search numbers or soemthing?)

anyways was thinking of 20's. they were 20x8.5 with 49mm offset. i know 245/35 are recommended but will 255/35 fit with no rubbing at stock ride height (on 05 v6)

My guess is no. It's still a 255 and I believe you'll still rub at full steering lock. I'm pretty sure you'll still rub in the rear over big bumps too. Get the 245's.

Members online

No members online now.
Back