Thinking about selling my 19's. Yes the Konig Prophets

jolinc01

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright guys I'm pretty serious about getting rid of them. I've had my fun with them and am just going to go back to blacked out stockers for awhile. I might get 18's sometime, but until I can replace what I haven't with the suspension I'm done with big wheels. So if anyone is interested PM me for details. Yes I know this isn't the for sale section and I will get close up pics soon.

About the wheels:
19 5x108 42ET
Chrome
Discontinued...'rare'

About the tires:
wrapped in Kumho 245/40/19 Kumho Ecsta SPTs
Just installed this summer

photobucket-56901-1365464023143_zps30c5b3cb.jpg

photobucket-28515-1365464024066_zps89aced2f.jpg

photobucket-66530-1339400126084.jpg

I think most would agree, you're more than welcome to post things like this on here :D but a wood shift knob or door handle, thats a different story.

Anyway, sucks that you have to get rid of them, and i know the feeling of having nice things vs making repairs. Im sure they'll go to a good home though.

I almost bought a set of Konig's when I was wheel shopping. Very nice wheels. GLWS

Thanks Ben....and guys just because I say they're discontinued and 'rare' doesn't mean I want a fortune. It just means nobody else will have a set like them on a LS.

New pictures, I have more if you want more. All the tires tread looks like what's posted as well, but I have pictures of each tire just in case.

null_zps5fd48f98.gif

null_zps4fcd67f2.gif

null_zps14b35618.gif

null_zps4b397d0c.gif

null_zps6244d522.gif

Alright guys here's the price I'm looking for.....$1200 plus shipping and paypal fees. The tires were $850 plus installed a few month back and have between 5,000-6,000 on them, so I don't think that's completely unreasonable. Shipping is roughly $300 for the wheels and a box with lugs and sockets, there's nothing I can do about the shipping cost unless we are able to meet somewhere. I am open to offers, but make them reasonable or I won't answer.

After some thinking I've decided to lower the price. How about $850 plus shipping?

Its going to be hard to sell on here. Those that would've bought them and could've bought them, already have wheels they upgraded to and the rest either aren't interested or can't get them unless the price is ridiculously low.

Have you tried cragslist or the jag forums? Ebay?

They're on CL too Alax and I haven't had any bites. There's just such a small market for them it's hard to sell. I'm going to stand firm at $850 now and wait til tax season if I have to. I'm sure members are tired of seeing this thread, so I'm going to lay off and let it be

Members online

Back