Thinking about a Trailblazer SS??

have one on the lift right now with a completely destroyed front diff.

My wife wanted a TBSS soooo bad a couple years ago. That was until we test drove one. With the 6.0 I expected it to be at least a little fast. I was thoroughly disappointed. Our 06 impala SS would have KILLED it in a race. Im sorry but im not paying that much money for a car that gets terrible mileage, and is not fast enough to make up for it.

Just my $0.02

It should run high 13's with good weather at Englishtown, which is more than fast enough for the wife :) As I mentioned above, gas mileage doesn't really matter as she'll only put maybe 5k miles a year on it. Of course we could go crazy with mods on it, but won't be doing that to the wife's car. Mod's are for my Mark VIII and Corvette.

Some more pics, picked up the SS yesterday.

The Mark VIII is now the slowest and least powerful car in the house :)

tbss1.JPG

tbss2.JPG

Good god, ditch that front plate and bracket...what color is that? You said blue but it looks black in all these pics, I know they made 2 different blues, superior blue and cobalt blue I think, I like the lighter blue that was offered in 06..

Good god, ditch that front plate and bracket...what color is that? You said blue but it looks black in all these pics, I know they made 2 different blues, superior blue and cobalt blue I think, I like the lighter blue that was offered in 06..

The color is called Imperial Blue Metallic. Real nice. I'll try and get a pic that shows that it is actually blue.

The dealer cardboard plate is on the front until the real plates come in. I will not be permanently driving around with a dealer advertisement anywhere on the truck. lol Unfortunately you HAVE to run front plates in NJ, the police will pull you over and ticket you for it. :( I do no obey this law with the Corvette, same as a lot of other Vette owners. The police seem to let this law slide on some sports cars. Any corvette looks stupid with a front plate on.

Love the tbss...I also like envoy denali's...they don't have the 6.0 but the 5.3 gets the job done

For money spent the tbss is a better buy then the srt8 jeep....although Id love me a srt 8 jeep

Unfortunately you HAVE to run front plates in NJ, the police will pull you over and ticket you for it. :( I do no obey this law with the Corvette, same as a lot of other Vette owners. The police seem to let this law slide on some sports cars. Any corvette looks stupid with a front plate on.

LMAO the Wife just went through inspection with the Expedition not only with no front plate but no bracket either passed right through. I cannot remember the last car I ever had a front plate on in NJ. Never had an issue.

Lemme know if your planning any bolt ons for the SS hit me up ill get you anything you need BEST price guaranteed!!

I can fix that. ;)

I already fixed that a long time ago. ;) I raced one already. I even gave him 3 chances to pull on me and it was the other way around every time. And that was on the fail mail order tune. :p A couple days after the dyno tune was done I was giving an SRT8 Cherokee a run for his money down the interstate. He had a bit more top end pull than I did but when he let off at 110 and I flew right past him he gave me the thumbs up. I was behind but not too far. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back