Thieving Bastards!

funny story, my brother has a 02 expedition and has 24s and tvs and all that jazz. he was at home around 9 pm, truck in driveway with friends over and one happened to leave, on his way out he saw someone inmy bros truck tearing out his dvd indash. he yells for my bro and he and bro and 2 dogs chase this guy down and beat the living shiiiiiiiit out of him while both dogs chewed onhim. the result: 26 stiches broken jaw enourmous hospital bill and felony theft. lol sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

that's the karma Pete was talking about

I am living proof, MOVE out because thieves tend to return. My house got broke in twice in one week and then they stole my Lincoln right from my front yard. Car alarm went off, MAD squealing tires, POOF! Gone.

Police wrote up a report, citing how there are lots of cars being stolen and houses broken in...long story short they can't do anything and will call me should the car turn up; which it never has and its been months. As for the stolen property from my house (TV's, dvd player, phones), its a lost cause.

Good news, they DID get the thief. Bad news I am set back by $4000+ he took for free and sold for ?????. And yes, I am pushing charges to the furthest extent of the law; I want his a$$ to rot in prison.

Eh, move out and just make sure you have home owners/renters insurance, if your stuff gets stolen, make a claim and you'll get better stuff. :)

Im thinking a paintball gun set at full auto and ramped up to 320 FPS and 20 balls per minute aimed right at the face would be effective and non-lethal as well. lol

But he can still keep running if you hit him with paintballs, kids can do it a grown man can take it too.

You shoot him with an air taser, the barbs stay lodged in him so whenever he tries to move you zap him a new one.

weird part is that there are plenty of cameras all over the building but when i explained the situation to my landlord they somewhat brushed me off and it kind of pissed me off. they told me "we will look at the take in a short while", i went to the store and came back and i thought maybe they'd think this was at least some kind of priority, guess not, they had still not seen the tape. till this time right now they have not done so. they told my wife that they will see it tomorrow afternoon. that's also one of the main reasons i want to move asap, even if i do lose the 1000 dollar deposit

They will be required to give up the tapes if they're subpoenaed. If you're wanting to go that route, they'll have no choice. I'd almost tell them that you're going to go that route and see what they say.

Good luck on getting out of your lease (not being sarcastic). That will probably be the most difficult part of this whole thing, as an incident like this doesn't legally grant you the right to break it.

And by the way, you probably did the right thing by not chasing him further. Chances are he was just some little focking punk with no weapons, but better safe than sorry. I don't know if I could stop myself though, once the adrenaline flows it's hard to control. :D At the very least, people like this need to have their hands broken into pieces so that can't continue to do this to others.

But he can still keep running if you hit him with paintballs, kids can do it a grown man can take it too.

You shoot him with an air taser, the barbs stay lodged in him so whenever he tries to move you zap him a new one.

Very true. I was thinking more along the lines of a scenario where you have him cornered IN the car. But agreed the taser is the best solution.

hey Ricky man, that's messed up.

It would be nice if cars had a self destruction, so they could blow away with the thief inside lol.

hey Ricky man, that's messed up.

It would be nice if cars had a self destruction, so they could blow away with the thief inside lol.

I recall some years ago some alarm system that could be rigged to spew tear gas in the interior when triggered. Not sure if it went anywhere...sorta like the South African anti carjacking system that had some sort of flame thrower on the sides of the car. :D

If he took the monitors, couldn't you file theft for the insurance company and they would pay for any missing items?

As long as you have the receite for the monitors .. ?

u shoulda kept runnin dude...beat his ass...i kno i would have....u shoulda fuhckin creeped up on him and fuhckin banged him out...

I recall some years ago some alarm system that could be rigged to spew tear gas in the interior when triggered. Not sure if it went anywhere...sorta like the South African anti carjacking system that had some sort of flame thrower on the sides of the car. :D

Imagine if either of those systems malfunctioned and went off when you were starting your own vehicle...

imagine if anything malfunctioned while you were in your vehicle for that matter...brakes...windshield..fuel tank. Americans..we worry too much at the things we choose to worry about

Cant emphasize getting a taser enough
http://www.airtasergunsonline.com/

the second they are legal in NJ im placing my order. he wouldnt have known what him until he was in handcuffs

you know, i seriously hadn't even considered this. now that i think about it it would be a great thing to have. it's not deadly and it immobilizes the suspect. great idea, i thank you

just leave a starved cobra or rattle snake in your back seat, best car alarm ever

you know, i seriously hadn't even considered this. now that i think about it it would be a great thing to have. it's not deadly and it immobilizes the suspect. great idea, i thank you

If/when you do decide to get one make sure you check local and state laws especially in California. Also remember the difference between a stun gun and air taser. The stun gun means you have to be in close contact and touch the person with the prongs, the taser you can be a few feet away but you only get one shot. If you get an air taser make sure it has a laser sight too which is invaluable since you have only one shot.

Here are laws on it state by state. Apparently it is legal in California for a citizen to own it but with a few restrictions. Local laws might be different so check those too.

http://www.defenseproducts101.com/statestatutesummary_page2.html

Stun or tasering someone without proof of self-defense, the legal table will turn on you and you could be up for assault.

Stun or tasering someone without proof of self-defense, the legal table will turn on you and you could be up for assault.

Yeah, but if it's just you and the thief, who do you think the judge is going to believe? You could easily say he attempted to assault you. It's his word against yours, as far as the self-defense claim goes, and you know who will be believed.

His proof was a smashed window and nearly stolen parts from his car.

You can always taser him, kick him in the head a few times and tell him not to :q:q:q:q with your :q:q:q:q and to take a hike and to never come round these parts no more.

His proof was a smashed window and nearly stolen parts from his car.

You can always taser him, kick him in the head a few times and tell him not to :q:q:q:q with your :q:q:q:q and to take a hike and to never come round these parts no more.

You needed to be more specific with that. I think you meant to say "taser him in the balls..." :D

weird part is that there are plenty of cameras all over the building but when i explained the situation to my landlord they somewhat brushed me off and it kind of pissed me off. they told me "we will look at the take in a short while", i went to the store and came back and i thought maybe they'd think this was at least some kind of priority, guess not, they had still not seen the tape. till this time right now they have not done so. they told my wife that they will see it tomorrow afternoon. that's also one of the main reasons i want to move asap, even if i do lose the 1000 dollar deposit
I just skimmed back through the thread, and I didn't see anywhere that said you had filed a police report. So, have you? And if not... Why the hell wouldn't you?

Here's the way it works... Whether they got away with anything or not, you have evidence that someone attempted to steal things from your car, and in that process they also caused damage to your property. If nothing else the police can charge him/her with vandalism.
And, when you get the police involved, they'll serve a warrant on the owners of the property to hand over those surveillance tapes, or at the very least a copy of them. If there is any evidence on those tapes it needs to be obtained as quickly as possible. So if you haven't gotten the police involved yet, I'd suggest you do that ASAP.

Members online

No members online now.
Back